This detached holiday home is part of a small scale holiday park situated in the heart of the wooded mountain area of Hessen, just outside the atmospheric village of Nentershausen. Your hiking holiday begins right at your front door, where various walking routes lead you through beautiful natural surroundings. The car-free holiday park with 29 houses was built on the slopes of a hill and is a great place to spend a holiday with the children. They can play and romp around on the newly built (before the summer of 2010) playground which has the atmosphere of a medieval castle. In the park there is a large petting zoo where goats, sheep and rabbits beg for the attention of the kids. In summer there is also a small animation program. Enjoyment is the number one goal of the park. Spoil yourself with the bread service in the morning and then enjoy a barbecue in the evening (or the campfire nights where you can bake bread and toast marshmallows!). In the village there is a large outdoor swimming pool and a neighbouring mini-golf course which provides hours of fun. There is wireless internet available and at the reception there is a laundry area and internet corner that you can use for a small fee.
Huis met twee verdiepingen, 56 m2 (max. 6 personen):
- Een grote woonkamer (comfortabele woon- en eetruimte, satelliet TV en toegang tot de keuken) met een tegelkachel die het hele huis verwarmd! Voor de open haard is een mand met hout, kolen en aanmaakhout ter waarde van 30, -. Indien u meer hout nodig heeft tijdens uw verblijf, kunt u dit kopen bij de receptie.
- Keuken met koelkast, borden en keukengerei, elektrische fornuis met 4 kookplaten, oven en koffiezetmachine.
- Warm/koud water, douche, toilet.
- 3 slaapkamers, in de kinderslaapkamer- gedeeltelijk stapelbedden. Op de benedenverdieping is een slaapkamer met een stapelbed, een badkamer met douche en een apart toilet. Een houten trap leidt naar de bovenverdieping van het huis waar u een tweede slaapkamer met stapelbedden en een derde slaapkamer met een tweepersoonsbed vindt.
- Een extra vouwbed in de woonkamer.
- Terras en balkon met prachtig uitzicht over de bossen en de heuvels en het Tannenberg kasteel.
- Comfortabele en praktische uitrusting van het huis.
- Kinder-, terras- en tuinmeubelen kunnen gehuurd worden.
Wij wensen u een aangenaam verblijf!
The picturesque village of Nentershausen, with its many half timbered houses, is located in the centre of Germany, in the province of Hessen, just a few kilometers from the former border. Here, in an area with numerous castles, far from mass tourism and the hustle and bustle of daily life, you can enjoy a relaxing holiday in the middle of nature. Even your car is on holiday here! Everything is easily accessible on foot. From the park you have a view of the medieval Tannenburg castle - a visit to this castle is a must. Almost every Wednesday and Sunday you can step back in time and relive the era of the knights. Learn to shoot with bow and arrow and watch the artisans of old at work as gate-keepers, grocers and blacksmiths. Enjoy a drink and a piece of traditional pie in a medieval atmosphere. Right behind the park lies the beginning of the famous Werra Burgensteig. Allow yourself to be led through forests, over hills and through valleys, until you reach the Werra River. The Rennsteig is another possibility as this route is only a short distance from the park. For families with children there are walking routes as well, also accessible right from the park, like the Squirrel Path. If you would like to explore the area on horse back or by bike, you'll also find many possibilities here. In the village there is a large outdoor swimming pool for guaranteed hours of fun. At the mini-golf course next to the pool you can try to reduce your handicap. The beautiful city of Eisenach is only a stones throw away. Be sure to visit Wartburg castle or the Drachenschluft. Kassel is easily reachable for a day and offers many museums and castles like the Wilhelmhöhe and Löwenburg. It's also a great place for some shopping. Conclude the day with dinner at the restaurant of the Tannenburg, close to the park. Do not expect a contemporary menu here - enjoy an excellent cuisine in a medieval atmosphere, complete with oil lamps!
- Shops1 km
- City9 km
- Golf50 km
- Bike rental25 km
- Horseback riding9 km
- Tennis court2 km
- Bar1 km
- Theme park60 km
- Skiing possibilities30 km
- Water sportsn.a.
- Public Swimming pool25 km
- PlaygroundOn the spot
- Restaurant1 km
- Mini-golf1 km
- Thermal Springs / Spa35 km
- ATM1 km
- Supermarket1 km
- Bakery1 km
- Fitness15 km
- Distance from Utrecht425 km
- International airport100 km
- Public Transport1 km
- Distance to the capital375 km
Move your mouse over the word for more information on the presence of these items.
- Internet Connection
- Landlord present
- Bath linen
- Bed linen
- Kitchen linen
- Burglar alarm
- Maximum number of pets
- Holiday park
- Washing machine
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Tumble dryer
- Electric kettle
- Coffee maker
- Furnace size
- Garden furniture
- Swimming pool
- Baby bath
- Child bed
- Spa bath
Conditions of the landlord:
Costs that need to be paid locally:
-Final Cleaning: 45,-
-Electricity: 0.35,- per KwH
- Water: 6.50,- per m2. The costs for water are very high in Germany. Due to the unfavourable location of the water pipes compared to the park the costs are even higher here. To make it fair to everyone, the choice was made to charge water according to expenditure, to keep the rental price low. We recommend that you check your water usage and this way the costs will turn out to be not too high.
By the juveniles between 13 and 17 years, there should present also a parent/ legal guardian.
Conditions of Bungalow.Net Trading N.V.
Bungalow.Net is affiliated with, and is a certified member of, the Thuiswinkel.org. This means that Bungalow.Net applies the conditions of the Thuiswinkel.org to all its reservations. These conditions consist of two parts. The first section contains the Terms of Thuiswinkel.org
) which together are co-produced by the Consumer Federation. The second part presents the specific travel conditions
) and have also been
co-produced by the Consumer Federation and are typically used in the travel industry.
These conditions are in accordance with the usual conditions of the Dutch Travel Industry.
We would like you to have, as a client of Bungalow.Net, who is a member of the Thuiswinkel.org, the right to a
series of improvements to the above conditions. These improvements are listed below:
- Bungalow.Net guarantees the lowest price on your holiday accommodation. Read the specific conditions here
- Bungalow.Net guarantees the quality of your holiday accommodation. Read the specific conditions here
- You can choose an option period with us. We will contact you at the end of this period about making the option a definite booking. You can make your option definite prior to the end of the period if you wish.
Our international team is available for you 6 days a week, from 8:30 in the morning until 11:00 in the evening!