This special fully-equipped one-bedroom apartment has an area of 21 m² and can accommodate 2 persons. The nice and comfortable bedroom is furnished with a double bed. The cozy living room has a sofa, television and table with two chairs. The open kitchen is equipped with a ceramic hob, refrigerator, microwave, washing machine, dishes/cutlery, kitchen utensils, coffeemaker and toaster. There is a bathroom with a shower. Furthermore, the accommodation offers the following facilities: an iron, heat pump heating, air-conditioning in the living room, communal swimming pool, open-air car park and Internet connection (upon request, for a fee). Upon request you can also rent an extra bed or a baby bed. This accommodation allows for pets (for an additional fee).
Roses is an essentially Mediterranean town with a notable tourist and seafaring tradition. It occupies a unique natural setting, in the northern part of the Costa Brava, less than 30 km from the French border, 65 km from Girona and 160 km from Barcelona. The major tourist center, with housing developments, hotels, beaches and two ports (fishing and sports), is an attractive place within the northern sector of the Costa Brava. The coastline of Roses includes a long sandy beach. Roses is a bustling town year round. Its range of activities and attractions is very appealing to all types of travelers. Drive a go-kart, enjoy a day at the water park, play mini-golf, take a boat trip to Cape Creus or a ride on a tourist train – these are just some of the possibilities Roses offers for your leisure time enjoyment.
- City1 km
- Beach100 meters
- Supermarket1 km
- Distance to Beach100 M
- Distance to the beach100 M
- Beach distance100 M
- Distance from Utrecht1400 km
- Public Transport700 meters
- Distance to the capital750 km
- Distance to railway station20 km
- Distance to bus stop0.7 KM
- Distance to city1 km
- Train station distance20 km
- Distance to the supermarket1 km
- Distance to the bus stop0.7 KM
- Distance to the city1 km
- Bus stop distance0.7 KM
- City distance1 km
- Supermarket distance1 km
- Super market distance1 km
- Stop bus distance0.7 KM
Move your mouse over the word for more information on the presence of these items.
- Bath linen
- Bed linen
- Maximum number of pets
- Washing machine
- Coffee maker
- Baby bath
- Child bed
- Spa bath
Conditions of the landlord:
IMPORTANT: After making the reservation, please send us the following information: complete name, passport or ID number and date of birth for all tenants.
RENTAL COST. The rental cost is the one indicated in the particular conditions of the booking's confirmation or contract, where the costs for rent, administration and all the extra services that the client has contracted are stated.
RECEIVING THE KEY. When he is handed the key the client will pay the rest of the amount stipulated in the reservation contract, in cash only, and will sign the corresponding holiday rental agreement for the contracted period.
RENTING PERIOD. The period for which the accommodation is rented is specified in the contract's private conditions, the keys will be handed between the hours of 16:00 and 20:00 from the first day of the contracted period, in case it is absolutely impossible for the client to arrive within the above mentioned hours, there will be a 50,00 € fee and the owner has to be informed with regards to the foreseen arrival time so the staff can adjust to the mentioned schedule changes. We do not hand over the keys after 22h, in case the client arrives later, he will have to pick up the key the next day in the morning. In any other case the owner is free from any obligations, the lessee losing the payment that he made when confirming the booking.
The departure will be on the established day before 10:00 am, the owner has to be informed 24 hours in advance with regards to the exact hour of departure, the tenant being responsible for leaving the accommodation keys in our office and also for leaving the accommodation in the same condition as found.
DEPOSIT. When handed the keys, the tenant will sign a document that authorizes the company to charge a fee from his credit card for the amount indicated as a warranty. At the end of his stay, the client agrees to turn in the accommodation, the furniture and the utilities in the same condition they were found in, making himself responsible for any damages that occur during his stay as a result of his actions including damages caused by any pets. Otherwise, the amount corresponding to cleaning, fixing or substituting any of such damages will be taken from the warranty deposit.
ADMINISTRATION COSTS. The contract issuance costs are included in it, under the name of "administrative expenses" and the amount per day is of 6,00 € / day.
SUPPLIES. The costs for supplies are included in the total price except for special cases that will be personally communicated to the client. In accommodations whose provisions are gas bottles and these become empty, the client has to contact the owner and take the bottle to him within opening hours, so that he can get a new one.
COMMUNITY STANDARDS. The accommodations that are located in a community, with neighbors around, will have their own rules and regulations and/or ones of the community. If there are any community facilities like a pool, tennis courts, etc… they are not opened throughout the entire year, the dates in which they are open or closed depend on the weather, number of guests, hygiene routine and other factors. For this reason the owner will not be responsible for such facilities not being open within a community complex, for any factors that are not related to his management as an intermediate, the same way the clients will be responsible for their safety in using the mentioned facilities.
RESOLUTION OF CONTRACT. The owner is entitled to terminate the contract in the following situations:
1. The excessive number of occupants in an accommodation, for which the owner may ask for the name and ID of each one of them at any point.
2. The transfer or subletting of the entire or part of the subject of this contract;
3. The changing of the furniture location within the accommodation;
4. The performance of any activity that contravenes the municipal regulations, the cohabitation regulations, the hygiene ones and the common public rules or of activities that deprive other tenants of the accommodation, complex or urbanization of rest.
EXCLUDED LIABILITIES. The owner is not to be held responsible in the following situations:
1. Any theft, loss or damage that the clients may suffer during their stay in the rented accommodation, even in cases when they also rented a safe deposit box in their room.
2. Supply cuts from the larger companies such as electricity, gas or water;
3. The breakage of electromechanics or any other type of appliance in the accommodation will be reported to the owner and he will contact the Technical Department in less than 24 hours, but the lack of assistance from their part shall not be grounds for compensation from the owner.
4. Works that are developed by the city hall or any other institutions besides the owner's company, can be conducted nearby or in the same building and may affect the regular demarche of the tenant's stay.
5. The WiFi service comes from external companies that do not cover all of the apartments that the owner manages, thus in case the connection is deficient, the owner will refund the amount charged for the said service, prior to the supplier's authorization, without the client being able to blame the owner for the lack of connection.
In case the client rents an accommodation and the said accommodation cannot be put at his disposal, the owner takes it upon himself to offer the client another accommodation of similar or higher category and in case the client is not satisfied with it, the amount of money that was paid to the owner for his intermediate management will be refunded.
The stated prices have been generated via an automated system. This can result in price errors being displayed. Thus your booking may contain possible errors in the pricing, the definite rental price will be confirmed to you within 48 hours.