This 2-person duplex studio has an area of approximately 25m2 and consists of a spacious room equipped with a kitchenette and a sleeping area. There is also a bathroom with a bathtub (or shower), toilet and sink. The furnishings/layout of the various apartments may vary slightly. This is especially true of the sleeping area. Some studios have a sleeping area adjacent to the kitchenette. In other cases, the sleeping area is situated in an open mezzanine. Standard amenities include a kitchen sink, microwave, fridge, 2-burner electric cooker, kettle, a basic amount of cookware, an LCD TV, a DVD player and a safe. All apartments feature underfloor heating and there is also an internet connection. Upon request, you can reserve a baby bed and highchair.
The Giant Mountains and the surrounding area offer year-round activities for the whole family. The area has many hiking and cycling trails, ideal for long trips along the mountain ridges or short healthy walks. The greatest challenge is a trip to “Snowhead” (Sněžka), the highest mountain in the Czech Republic (1600 meters high). You can walk to the summit from your apartment or take the lift from Pec pod Sněžkou. The chairlift at Portášky is in operation year-round. From the summit you have a breathtaking view of the surrounding peaks. The area is a favorite with mountain bikers and you’ll find well-groomed trails and bicycle rental. Pec pod Sněžkou, with its bars, disco, squash, indoor pool, tennis court and sauna, is just 3 km away. Janske Lazne is a famous spa with thermal and mineral springs, and there are also other interesting places in the vicinity. Cerna Hora is a mountain in Janské Lázně (1299 m), complete with cable car to the summit. From the top there is a magnificent view of the Giant Mountains and Sněžka. This is also the starting point for a short but demanding trail along the ridges of the Giant Mountains. Trutnov (27 km) is not only a historic town with a square around which Renaissance and baroque houses with arcades have been built, but also a pleasant town with shops, bars, restaurants and an indoor pool. The fort of Stachelberg (Babí) gives you access to amazing subterranean spaces and shafts.
- Shops3 km
- Water2 km
- City25 km
- Golf17.5 km
- BarOn the spot
- Theme park45 km
- Skiing possibilities800 meters
- Water sports35 km
- Public Swimming pool5 km
- RestaurantOn the spot
- Thermal Springs / Spa17.5 km
- ATM3 km
- Supermarket3 km
- Bakery3 km
- FitnessOn the spot
- Wellness centreOn the spot
- Distance from Utrecht950 km
- International airport150 km
- Public Transport4 km
- Distance to the capital150 km
Move your mouse over the word for more information on the presence of these items.
- Internet Connection
- Landlord present
- Bath linen
- Bed linen
- Kitchen linen
- Burglar alarm
- Maximum number of pets
- Holiday park
- DVD Player
- Electric kettle
- Furnace size
- Garden furniture
- Baby bath
- Child bed
- Spa bath
Conditions of the landlord:
NOTE: In the winter, the apartment complex is not accessible by car. It can only be reached by snowmobile, snow groomer or snowcat.
Included in the price:
- Towels, parking, internet
- In winter, the transfer of persons and baggage (on the day of arrival and day of departure). The transfer provides transportation from the parking lot to the apartments / vice versa.
Upon request you can reserve a baby bed and/or highchair.
Not included in the rental price:
- Bed linen and kitchen towels. You can bring your own or rent them (linen = 2 euro / pp, kitchen towels 0.40 euro / each).
- Energy consumption: 0.19 euro / kWh (settled at the end of the stay).
- Tourist tax: 0.56 euro / person / day
- Deposit: 100 euro / per reservation.
- Pets: 4 euro / per pet / pd
- The use of additional services: sauna, solarium, Jacuzzi, gym. You can reserve and pay locally.
- In winter: transport by snowmobile, snow groomer or snowcat to / from the ski slopes and to / from the parking lot outside of arrival and departure days (prices will be sent upon request).
Conditions of Bungalow.Net Trading N.V.
Bungalow.Net is affiliated with, and is a certified member of, the Thuiswinkel.org. This means that Bungalow.Net applies the conditions of the Thuiswinkel.org to all its reservations. These conditions consist of two parts. The first section contains the Terms of Thuiswinkel.org
) which together are co-produced by the Consumer Federation. The second part presents the specific travel conditions
) and have also been
co-produced by the Consumer Federation and are typically used in the travel industry.
These conditions are in accordance with the usual conditions of the Dutch Travel Industry.
We would like you to have, as a client of Bungalow.Net, who is a member of the Thuiswinkel.org, the right to a
series of improvements to the above conditions. These improvements are listed below:
- Bungalow.Net guarantees the lowest price on your holiday accommodation. Read the specific conditions here
- Bungalow.Net guarantees the quality of your holiday accommodation. Read the specific conditions here
- You can choose an option period with us. We will contact you at the end of this period about making the option a definite booking. You can make your option definite prior to the end of the period if you wish.
Our international team is available for you 6 days a week, from 8:30 in the morning until 11:00 in the evening!