Buitenplaats Holten lies at the foot of the Holterberg, part of the Salland Ridge. In this National Park you can see the deer running in the morning, with a little luck you can observe stone martens and badgers, and do spotting of 75 species of birds. In the woods and moors of the Salland Ridge you can enjoy hiking and cycling. There are also Nordic Walking trails. Buitenplaats Holten is beautifully spacious and offers you peace, space and silence of nature, to relax completely.
The World Time Path around the Holterberg offers several hiking trails. Each trail takes you through a different period of history. Along the route there are more than 2,000 signboards, on which facts are stated of the relevant year.
In the area there is a variety of possibilities for activities and day trips. Who wants a shopping spree or make trips, can visit the city of Rijssen (3 km) or the village of Holten (2 km) during the opening days.
The luxury kitchen has a dishwasher, fridge/freezer, coffee maker, juicer and microwave.
In Korhoen there are two spacious bedrooms with comfortable box spring beds. One bedroom is furnished with a double bed and one with two single beds (all beds can be made with 1 pers. bed linen). The fully equipped bathroom has a shower with thermostat tap, toilet and a washbasin.
The bungalow is central heated, and the turning parts of windows have fly nets.
Outside there is at your disposition a private terrace with garden furniture and parasol, and your own parking.
The cozy village of Rijssen has many fine shops and commended restaurants. The people have a Christian background and holds Sunday rest alive. On the fertile farmlands around Rijssen there are many original farmhouses, which give a good idea of how it used to be. On Monday morning there is a large, lively cloth market. Nearby you can biking, canoeing, horseback riding or riding by a horse-drawn carriage or wagon through nature.
- Swimming pool "the Koerbelt"
- Golf course "de Koepl" (Wierden)
- The museum of Rijssen in Castle "De Oosterhof" with an overview of the history of Rijssen
- International Firefighting Museum
- Cruise with Salonboat EMS "Reggestroom"
- Canoeing on the Regge
- Whisper Boat (electric) renting on the Regge
- Bowling on the nearby holiday park "Mölke"
The tourist village of Holten is known for its small shops, markets, fairs and many activities for young and old during high season. You will find there:
- Swimming pool "Twenhaarsveld"
- Panoramic view of the nature of Holterberg
- Canadian War Cemetery Holten, a piece of Canadian territory, where many soldiers who liberated Netherlands lie buried.
Cycling and walking through the beautiful nature of Twente and Salland starts at the Buitenplaats; the start and finish of cycling routes from 10 to 75 km. Special offers if you rent a bungalow:
- During the week of July 3 until July 6. You can join the Mölke Wandel4daagse for free. Every day we start walking from 9:00 to 10:00 am, and there is a new trail available of about 15 km. En route you can visit numerous attractions.
- In the week from August 28 until August 31. You can join the Mölke Fiets4daagse for free. Every day start biking tours between 10:00 to 12:00 am, and there is a new cycle route available of 35-40 km. En route you can visit numerous attractions.
- Shops:2.5 km
- Water:10 km
- Golf:10 km
- Bike rental:2.5 km
- Horseback riding:10 km
- Tennis court:10 km
- Bar:2.5 km
- Theme park:15 km
- Water sports:10 km
- Vineyard:10 km
- Public Swimming pool:1500 meters
- Playground:10 km
- Restaurant:2.5 km
- Mini-golf:12.5 km
- Thermal Springs / Spa:10 km
- ATM:2.5 km
- Supermarket:2.5 km
- Bakery:2.5 km
- Fitness:5 km
- Wellness centre:10 km
- City:5 km
- Excursions office:5 km
- Car rental:5 km
- Distance from Utrecht:110 km
- International airport:150 km
- Public Transport:1 km
- Distance to the capital:150 km
The following facilities are available for use upon booking this house:
There may be only a limited number of houses with the stated adjustments, please contact Bungalow.Net for the availability.
- Internet Connection: Wireless Lan
- Parking: Yes
- Landlord present: sometimes
- Bath linen: Possible rental
- Bed linen: compulsory rental
- Kitchen linen: Possible rental
- Heating: Central Heating
- Holiday park: Yes
- Refrigerator: Yes
- CD Player: Yes
- Freezer: Yes
- Dishwasher: Yes
- Microwave: Yes
- Television: Yes
- Stove: Gas
- Coffee maker: Yes
- Oven: Microwave oven
- Garden: Yes
- Terrace: Yes
- Garden furniture: Yes
Conditions of the landlord:
- Week Reservations: Friday to Friday or Monday to Monday
- Weekend Reservations: Friday to Monday
- Midweek Reservations: Monday to Friday
- No pets are allowed in the accommodations
- As the space around the beds in the bedrooms of the accommodations are not large, it is impossible to put in a cot beside or between the beds. The cot can be placed in a room where nobody sleeps. In that case, a single bed on the other bed stacked thus creating space for the cot. Keep this in mind when choosing the type of accommodation. Rent in this case always a accommodation with an extra bedroom.
- When renting a camp bed a duvet and linen are NOT included. You can bring them your own.
- The making bed service is only applicable outside the school holidays.
- A towel package consists of a medium towel and a bath towel
- A kitchen towel package consists of a towel and a tea towel
- At the park you cannot pay by bankcard or credit card. You only can pay by cash.
- On Sundays we are closed due to Sunday rest.
The stated prices and availability have been generated via an automated system. It may be that changes in both occurred during the update interval. Therefore we can only confirm the definite price and availability to you within 48 hours.
Select number of persons and dates to view price
Over 20 years' experience in the European rental industry.
We provide Money-back guarantee for our clients. See our Terms and Conditions.
Secure transactions over a 256 bit encrypted connection, security certificate verified by GlobalSign.
To protect people and the environment we plant 1 tree per person for each overnight stay.