The accommodations of this park offer you all the space and comfort you desire. Comfortable beds, spacious seating area, a decent bathroom and much more. You will be showered with comfort. You can opt for mobile homes, chalets or Regge Haystacks (Reggehooibergen) with private sauna, from 2 to 8 people.
Moreover, on this cute holiday park everything is done to increase your holiday joy. Each holiday season there is an animation team to entertain young and old with daily interactive theater, the weekly family bingo, sports and games, and much more. And we must not forget: the newly renovated swimming pool with fun water jet points.
During the months May, June and from the beginning of September until the middle of September there is animsation for the little ones.
There are three bedrooms: two bedrooms with two 1-person beds each that can be pushed together, and one bedroom with bunk beds. All beds have duvets, pillows and sheets. The bathroom has a shower and washbasin. There is a separate toilet. Moreover, in the Bungalette there is a private sauna!
Outside there is garden furniture to enjoy the outdoors and the environment. The Bungalette is located directly at a playground. The car can be parked at the property.
- Outside the park there are many playgrounds, with artificial grass around it. You can also jump on the air-trampoline, and play in the outdoor playground with play hotel, a large slide and much more. During the holiday you have always a chance that you encounter the mascot "Eeky". Along with the recreation team, he does nothing but nice things! Oh yeah, there's also a mini petting zoo with goats, chickens and large rabbits.
- An activity that causes thrills is arche, air gun or blowgun shooting at the shooting range. These activities always take place under the supervision of an instructor. With archery and rifle shooting you show the power of your hawk eyes, steady hands and high concentration. Blowpipe shooting is the least dangerous of the three, but equally exciting. Fun for kids who feel a real Indian.
The Party center has great potential for various indoor activities.
- The indoor playground is a large covered area with a slide, a high tower, rope bridge, balance beam, bouncing chickens, ball and much more. Good for hours of entertainment. The indoor playground is located next to the Dinercafé & Pancakes. While enjoying a cup of coffee, lunch or dinner, you can keep an eye on your children.
- There is also a heated indoor swimming pool for free.
- For an always funny and enjoyable game of bowling you can use the brand new bowling fascility. Modern white lanes and LED lights give it a distinctive look. The special lighting effects and laser show provide a spectacular game.
- The child-friendly restaurant "Dinercafé & Pancakes" at the indoor playground is open all year round. While sitting at tables, children can have fun in the adjacent indoor playground. For the children are served several menus, including chips, snacks, yummy ice cream, and of course pancakes. There are plenty of coloring pages and crayons for the kids. There are high chairs, baby changing facilities and there is a quiet space available where the little ones can sleep (on reservation).
- When the weather is nice, you can of course eat outside on the terrace at the Regge. You look from the terrace to the dock with the motor ship "Regge Stream", the whisper boats and canoes.
And now up to to the outside, the environment! What lovely river the Regge is. There is a lot to experience on and along gthe water. There is plenty of nature: bulrushes grow luxuriantly, ducks and geese breed on the shores and who are lucky even see a kingfisher.
- Take a river boat trip on the Regge with the electric motor ship "Regge Stream". It is an copy of the Boston Tea party boat, which was very popular around 1850 in England. The comfortable boat can accommodate up to 25 adults. The wooden canopy with mood lighting provides shelter from sun, rain and cold. Refreshing drinks can be served. Or a delicious cup of coffee and raisin bread (krentenwegge), a delicacy from the region. From the water you can enjoy the beautiful flora and fauna. Along the route there are several attractions. So along the road you will see the Pelmolen, a biological farm, a recreational farm with "farmer's golf" and a vineyard. The skipper is a great narrator. The journey takes 45 minutes.
- They also organize culinary cruise tours along the Regge, where you can enjoy various dishes (4- or 5-course).
- A "Tour Reggestreek" is a varied program of 8 - 20 persons which takes about 5 hours. Along the way you can enjoy tasty snacks and drinks, get off the boat for sightseeing or a fun activity. The package can be booked from Monday till Friday.
- Why not rent an electric boat (with an electric motor) and experience the beautiful Regge area? Sail with the electric boat on your own with 4 to 10 km/h on the Regge and discover meanwhile the special and peaceful environment. The boats are easy to handle. The flat-bottomed boats are pretty stable. The canals and the lake are only one meter deep so that the boat also is very suitable for families with children. A pram, buggy or Maxi Cosi can stand on the bottom of the boat. For a more comfortable seat, you can take with you a cushion or a folding chair. They also rent swim jackets for children. Renting an electric boat (per hour) is just super fun!
- You can also rent a canoe and explore the area from a different angle. Paddling slowly towards the fish ladder at Nijverdal you enjoy the silence, the beautiful view over the fields and woods.
- For cyclists, there is a wonderful bicycle lane that follows the winding river through the landscape. There are plenty of routes available at the reception.
- In the vicinity are also many museums, nice markets and beautiful farms.
- In the clean and clear waters of the Regge is a good stock of fine fish. Along the banks you will find several nice fishing spots.
- Shops:2.5 km
- Water:10 km
- Golf:10 km
- Bike rental:2.5 km
- Horseback riding:10 km
- Tennis court:10 km
- Bar:2.5 km
- Theme park:15 km
- Water sports:10 km
- Vineyard:10 km
- Public Swimming pool:1500 meters
- Playground:10 km
- Restaurant:2.5 km
- Mini-golf:12.5 km
- Thermal Springs / Spa:10 km
- ATM:2.5 km
- Supermarket:2.5 km
- Bakery:2.5 km
- Fitness:5 km
- Wellness centre:10 km
- City:5 km
- Excursions office:5 km
- Car rental:5 km
- Distance from Utrecht:110 km
- International airport:150 km
- Public Transport:4 km
- Distance to the capital:150 km
The following facilities are available for use upon booking this house:
There may be only a limited number of houses with the stated adjustments, please contact Bungalow.Net for the availability.
- Bath linen: Possible rental
- Bed linen: compulsory rental
- Kitchen linen: Possible rental
- Heating: Stove
- Holiday park: Yes
- Internet Connection: Extra Fee
- Refrigerator: Yes
- Microwave: Yes
- Television: Yes
- Stove: Gas
- Coffee maker: Yes
- Furnace size: 4-burner
- Garden: Yes
- Garden furniture: Yes
Conditions of the landlord:
If the reservation concerns a number of persons who must or can be regarded as a group together, the person who makes the reservation must immediately and explicitly state this. The person making the reservation is jointly and severally liable for the fulfillment of all obligations, not only for himself, but for all registered members who are part of his group. Group stays are only possible to a limited extent at the park. Groups must pay a deposit per group upon arrival at the reception for the rented (amount to be determined in mutual consultation).
Young people traveling alone are not allowed in the rental properties or in the park.
Business bookings are not allowed. Only bookings with recreational purposes.
If you receive visitors, please report this at the reception and you pay the visitor's fee for this. We would like to point out that you are responsible for the behavior of your visitors. Visitors must have left the site by 10.30 pm at the latest. Visitors' cars are parked in the parking lot.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
On the day of arrival the rented object can be occupied from 3 pm. Upon arrival you will receive the key and other information of interest to you at the reception. On the day of departure, the rented object must be vacated by 10 am at the latest.
A maximum of 1 passenger car can be parked at each rental accommodation or campsite. The other cars must be parked in the parking lot.
The stated prices and availability have been generated via an automated system. It may be that changes in both occurred during the update interval. Therefore we can only confirm the definite price and availability to you within 48 hours.
Select number of persons and dates to view price
Over 20 years' experience in the European rental industry.
We provide Money-back guarantee for our clients. See our Terms and Conditions.
Secure transactions over a 256 bit encrypted connection, security certificate verified by GlobalSign.
To protect people and the environment we plant 1 tree per person for each overnight stay.
Bungalow.Net Holidays BV is an intermediary, you conclude an agreement directly with the landlord.