All bedrooms feature a private bathroom, cable TV and you can also make use of free Wi-Fi internet access.
No extra charge for bed linen and towels, energy, daily and final cleaning. THIS SERVICE IS INCLUDED!
On the ground floor there is the living room with kitchenette and a bathroom.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms, each with bathroom en suite.
- In Bedroom 1 there are two single beds
- In bedroom 2 there are one double bed, a sofa bed for a child and a seating area,
- In bedroom 3 there are a large double bed, a sofa bed for a child and a seating area.
All together there are four bathrooms.
Further facilities are: Balcony, Patio, Sea view, Terrace, Cable Channels, Flat-screen TV, Safety Deposit Box, Iron, Ironing Facilities, Seating Area, Fan, Washing Machine, Heating, Private entrance, Sofa, Tile/Marble floor, Mosquito net, Wardrobe/Closet, Cleaning products, Clothes rack, Shower, Toilet, Bathroom, Additional Toilet, Additional bathroom, Refrigerator, Microwave, Kitchen, Dining area, Electric kettle, Kitchenware, Oven, Stovetop, Barbecue, Coffee machine, Dining table, Children's high chair, Outdoor furniture, Outdoor dining area, Towels and Linen.
Free WiFi is available in all rooms. The villa also features a playground.
Cabacum Beach is a 20-minute walk away and Riviera Beach is a 6-minute drive away. Golden Sands is 3 km away and the city centre of Varna is 14 km away. Varna Airport is reachable within 23 km.
Varna is 11 km long and 9 km wide, making it the largest city on Black Sea coast and a major shipping port. It is a very old town where it was found the oldest gold treasure in the world. In a necropolis 280 graves were found containing 3010 gold voorerpen which are about 4,500 years old. Near Varna are the beach resorts of Golden Sands, St. Constantine and Helena, and Albena. Varna regularly major cultural events.
The town lies in a deep valley at the eponymous bay. The shape of the city resembles an amphitheater as it follows the rounded lines of the bay. The city is surrounded by gardens, vineyards and woods.
The cultural tradition is reflected in the folklore, folk festivals, and religious paintings.
- Shops:150 meter
- Water:400 meters
- City:12.5 km
- Golf:15 km
- Sea:400 meters
- Bike rental:On the spot
- Horseback riding:1300 meters
- Tennis court:350 meters
- Bar:800 meters
- Theme park:1300 meters
- Beach:400 meters
- Water sports:800 meters
- Vineyard:5 meters
- Public Swimming pool:300 meters
- Playground:On the spot
- Restaurant:300 meters
- Mini-golf:2.5 km
- Thermal Springs / Spa:600 meters
- ATM:1 km
- Supermarket:200 meters
- Bakery:300 meters
- Fitness:500 meters
- Wellness centre:600 meters
- Horseback riding:Yes
- Excursions office:600 meters
- Airport shuttle:At surcharge
- Car rental:600 meters
- Distance to diving school:2 km
- Distance from Utrecht:2400 km
- International airport:25 km
- Public Transport:20 meters
- Distance to the capital:450 km
- Train station distance:12 KM
The following facilities are available for use upon booking this house:
- Internet Connection: Wireless Lan
- Balcony: Yes
- Parking: Yes
- Fireplace: Yes
- Landlord present: sometimes
- Bath linen: available
- Bed linen: available
- Kitchen linen: available
- Heating: Electric Heating
- Refrigerator: Yes
- Washing machine: Yes
- Freezer: Yes
- Microwave: Yes
- Television: Yes
- Toaster: Yes
- Stove: Electric
- Electric kettle: Yes
- Coffee maker: Italian Espresso maker
- Furnace size: 2-burner
- Oven: Electric
- Garden: Yes
- Barbecue: Yes
- Terrace: Yes
- Garden furniture: Yes
- Sunbeds: Yes
- Highchair: Yes
- Baby bath: Yes
- Child bed: Yes
Conditions of the landlord:
- Groups of football fans and young people are not allowed.
- Pets of any kind are not permitted.
- English, French, German, Arabic and Turkisch spoken
Select number of persons and dates to view price
Over 20 years' experience in the European rental industry.
We provide Money-back guarantee for our clients. See our Terms and Conditions.
Secure transactions over a 256 bit encrypted connection, security certificate verified by GlobalSign.
To protect people and the environment we plant 1 tree per person for each overnight stay.