Vlugtenburg is located in Westland, and lives by the saying of “Colorful fun in the Glass City”, thus it is hardly surprising just how diverse this area is. Cycle or take a walk in the surroundings, you will not only see the sand dunes and the beach but also the Staelduinsebos, the cozy villages and the vast landscape with really nice gardens.
Of course you will also find the cities of Rotterdam, The Hague and Delft really close. In short, during your holiday in Vlugtenburg, you can explore everything in the area!
September 2017 special: during your stay in September you can bring your dog along for free!
The 14-people VIP cabin Bungalow is a combined 6- and 8-people bungalow and therefore the perfect place for groups of up to fourteen people. The bungalow was renovated in 2015. The property is attractive and has practical furnishings: from an entrance hall with a cloakroom to a living room with a spacious lounge and dining area. Relax and enjoy the sunset from your terrace or on a rainy day, have a nice movie or game night. Forget about washing a mountain of dishes after an extensive family dinner; the fully equipped kitchen has a dishwasher.
• renovated in 2015
• Semi 6- and 8-people bungalows
• Two living rooms with lounge, dining area and TV
• Two fully equipped kitchens with: microwave (no oven), dishwasher, kettle, coffee maker, coffee and 4-burner gas stove
• Seven bedrooms, two with a double bed, three with two single beds and two bedrooms with bunk beds
• Free Wireless Internet
• Three bathrooms with shower and washbasin
• Two separate toilets
• Furnished terrace with sun bed and umbrella
As a VIP you will receive:
• One free set of towels per person
• Free kitchen linen
• Free wireless internet for everyone!
Backed by sand dunes and with the beach at a distance of 500m, Vlugtenburg is the ideal destination for a beach vacation. In addition to its location on the beach, the position of Vlugtenburg offers even more benefits! How about cycling / walking through the dunes, in the forest, among the meadows, in the authentic villages? You can rent a bike in the park.
Daily shopping in a big city? In Rotterdam, The Hague, Delft and Westland Naaldwijk you can shop until your heart's content! And even besides the shops, these cities have so much to offer.
- Shops:2 km
- Water:500 meters
- City:15 km
- Sea:500 meters
- Bike rental:On the spot
- Horseback riding:1 km
- Tennis court:1 km
- Bar:1 km
- Theme park:20 km
- Water sports:500 meters
- Public Swimming pool:3 km
- Playground:On the spot
- Restaurant:On the spot
- Supermarket:2 km
- Bakery:2 km
- Beach:0.5 KM
- Distance from Utrecht:80 km
- Public Transport:300 meters
- Distance to the capital:80 km
- International airport:30.00 km
The following facilities are available for use upon booking this house:
There may be only a limited number of houses with the stated adjustments, please contact Bungalow.Net for the availability.
- Parking: Yes
- Landlord present: Yes
- Bath linen: Possible rental
- Bed linen: compulsory rental
- Kitchen linen: Possible rental
- Maximum number of pets: Max. 2 after consultation
- Heating: Central Heating
- Holiday park: Yes
- Launderette: Park facility
- Maximum number of pets: Yes
- Internet Connection: Extra Fee
- Refrigerator: Yes
- Dishwasher: Yes
- Microwave: Yes
- Television: Yes
- Stove: Gas
- Electric kettle: Yes
- Coffee maker: Yes
- Furnace size: 4-burner
- Garden: Yes
- Terrace: Yes
- Garden furniture: Yes
- Sunbeds: Yes
- Smokefree (Cara): Yes
Conditions of the landlord:
• Renting this house for employees is not allowed!
• Groups of young people, aged under 21, are not allowed on the property.
• This park is fireworks free
Select number of persons and dates to view price
Over 20 years' experience in the European rental industry.
We provide Money-back guarantee for our clients. See our Terms and Conditions.
Secure transactions over a 256 bit encrypted connection, security certificate verified by GlobalSign.
To protect people and the environment we plant 1 tree per person for each overnight stay.