The holiday village is located in the center of the small village of Montchavin, facing Mont Blanc, and includes 100 accommodations divided in chalets with 3 to 5 levels.
Attractions of the holiday village:
- Renovated village
- The charm of a village from Savoy
- Hiking in all its forms, from discovery hiking in family to mountain race, for all mountain fans in summer season.
- Club montagne
- La Bulle
- Animations for children, adolescents and adults during the school holidays
- Ski-out access
- Direct access to the Vanoise Express: Paradiski Area 420 km of slopes La Plagne - Peisey - Les Arcs; Highest point: 3250 m
- Snowshoeing tours
- Skiing in spring time
Leisure time facilities:
- Sports ground (volleyball, badminton, petanque), square with games for children.
- Table tennis (outside). Games area with table football and billiards (fee-paying usage).
- "La Bulle" - a space dedicated to teenagers, where access of the parents is not allowed: sofas, wireless internet connection. Created by Teens for Teens!
All the accommodations dispose of an equipped kitchenette (4 ceramic hobs, mixed oven, dishwasher, hood, large refrigerator), a shower room (shower, washbasin) and separate toilet.
The beds are all equipped with duvets.
2 rooms apartment for 5 persons
Surface: 28 m²
Living-room with sofa bed (140), kitchen area
Bedroom with a bunk bed (80) + 1 single bed (80)
Shower room, separate WC.
A baby bed can be added in the living-room.
Some units of this accommodation type are provided with a balcony.
Please note that pictures regarding the interior of the accommodation are given with indicative title only.
At the gates of the Vanoise National Park: walks and hikes with views of glaciers, Mont Blanc and mountain lakes.
Introduction to glacier hiking
Walks in the villages of the Savoy region, Monal, Côte d'Aime
Chemin du Baroque tourist trail, visit of the Baroque churches and chapels, Baroque music festival during the summer
Visit the dairies in the valley but also those from the alpine pasture
The ice cave with departure from Plagne Bellecote
Italy via the Col du Petit St. Bernard, the typical resorts and villages of Italy, Courmayeur, Près Saint Didier, Aosta, Gran Paradiso National Park, Bonnati refuge
Discover Annecy, the old city and its lake, Chamonix, Cormet de Roslend, the City of Glaciers, Tignes, Vals d'Isere.
- Espace Glacialis to Champagny-en-Vanoise: in order to discover and learn about glaciers.
- The treasures of the Tarentaise: the religious heritage, the traditional villages, the local handicrafts, the rural life, the culinary traditions.
Distance to slopes
- Ski-out access
- Near the departure point of the Vanoise Express, linking La Plagne with Les Arcs and Peisey-Vallandry ski resorts.
Discover Paradiski: a ski-area with 425 kilometers of slopes to explore, an amazing area of diversity, 157 ski lifts.
Near our village you can enjoy the "Vanoise Express": the largest cable car in the world that links La Plagne, Peisey-Vallandry and Les Arcs.
New board sports: snow park and boarder cross.
At Montchavin - pedestrian cross-country ski pass: access to 16 kilometers of marked routes.
With approaches: Peisey-Vallandry - 43 km of slopes with biathlon "pas de tir biathlon".
Snowshoeing: many marked trails.
Shuttle: free municipal shuttle between Montchavin and Les Coches.
VVF Villages Specific Product: 3 accompanied snowshoeing sessions (fee-paying activity).
- Skating rink in Les Coches
- Bobsleigh track and sledging area in La Plagne
- New: a non-skier pass with 1 snowshoeing session - a Paradisio pass - 1 heritage session
An unforgettable adventure: sleeping or dinner in an igloo - Black-sheep - info and reservations: 00334 78 28 37 71
- Shops:100 meters
- Water:7 km
- City:12.5 km
- Bike rental:100 meters
- Bar:100 meters
- Water sports:6 km
- Public Swimming pool:100 meters
- Restaurant:100 meters
- Bakery:100 meters
- Skiing possibilities:0 till 500 meters
- Distance from Utrecht:1100 km
- International airport:150 km
- Distance to the capital:700 km
The following facilities are available for use upon booking this house:
- Internet Connection: Wireless Lan
- Parking: Yes
- Bath linen: Possible rental
- Bed linen: Possible rental
- Maximum number of pets: 1
- Holiday park: Yes
- Launderette: Extra Fee
- Refrigerator: Yes
- Dishwasher: Yes
- Television: Yes
- Stove: Ceramic
- Furnace size: 4-burner
- Oven: Yes
- Highchair: Yes
- Baby bath: Yes
- Child bed: Yes
Conditions of the landlord:
Please note that the week-end of 2 or 3 nights, the mid-week of 4 nights and the special packages (arrangements) are only available on request. In case you wish to make a booking for one of these please contact Bungalow.Net in advance in order to check the availability with the owner.
Baby kit: folding baby bed, baby bath, highchair - to be reserved in advance, subject to availability
Baby equipment suitable for children up to 2 years old
WiFi only at the reception
Bath linen rental (bath towel, hand towel, bath soap, bath math, glass)
Comfort plus package (beds made + towel kit + final cleaning)
Bed linen rental
Please note that the bed linen is included in the rental price in the winter season 2016-2017.
IN WINTER: Childcare centre between 12:00 and 14:00 for children from 3 months to 6 years old, throughout the season, and for children 7/10 years old only only during school holidays (fee-paying service - tariff per child per day).
Bar/ snack bar all season
Snacks/ takeaways all season
Brasserie during school holidays
Bistro Terroir during school holidays, once per week.
Nearby: Aquatic Complex "Espace Paradisio" in Montchavin: free access to the outdoor heated and supervised swimming pool, with toboggans and green beach; fee-paying access to the indoor area with sauna, hammam and jacuzzi.
Pets are accepted (except in common areas) in leash and with current vaccination certificate and tattoo or microchip, upon prior reservation and extra charge (4.90€/ pet/ night).
Pets that are considered to be dangerous (especially dogs of category 1 and 2) and/ or animals which are not considered as pets will not be allowed.
Extra services are to be paid on the spot.
To be paid on the spot: the tourist tax (price per night per person starting from 13 years old).
A deposit per accommodation is required on arrival and will be returned provided that the accommodation is left clean and in good order.
Select number of persons and dates to view price
Over 20 years' experience in the European rental industry.
We provide Money-back guarantee for our clients. See our Terms and Conditions.
Secure transactions over a 256 bit encrypted connection, security certificate verified by GlobalSign.
Our company is highly rated by renters on Trust pilot.
325 reviews 8.2