This comfortable chalet is suitable for up to 4 persons. The total (residential) area of the chalet is approximately 65 m². The layout is as follows: a hall and a spacious, light living room with modern furniture. The living room has a color TV with remote control and central heating. Furthermore, the chalet has a kitchen with a fridge/freezer, 4-hob stove with extraction fan, combi microwave and dinnerware for the above mentioned number of guests. The chalet has two bedrooms, one furnished with a bunk bed and the other with a double bed. There is a bathroom with a shower, washbasin and toilet. Duvets and pillows are provided, linen can be rented (mandatory). Outside on the spacious terrace sufficient garden furniture is available. There is parking for two cars at the chalet. There is also a central parking lot at the main building.
The island of Tholen, with its picturesque towns and villages, is a unique island. The many flowered polder dikes and narrow roads make the area particularly attractive for cyclists and hikers. In the vicinity of the park you will find the village of Saint Annaland, where a variety of shops and restaurants can be found. The more than forty-kilometer-long sea wall protects the land from the sea. The Eastern Scheldt is popular with fishermen and water sportsmen. Today Tholen is accessible from all sides. The island of Sint Philipsland is accessible via the Philipsdam and is connected to Schouwen-Duiveland while the Isle of Tholen is connected to South Beveland by the Oesterdam. Three bridges connect Tholen with Sint Philipsland in the province of North Brabant. Opportunities for water sports are plentiful here. Divers, surfers, sailors and pleasure boaters are sure to enjoy the area. Of course, if you prefer, you can just daydream on one of the many beaches. Nature lovers, cyclists and those seeking a little peace and quiet come to visit one of the most beautiful islands of Zeeland. The accessibility of the North Sea beaches as well as cities such as Bruges, Antwerp and Breda and Dutch villages like Zierikzee, is very good.
- Shops:2 km
- Water:200 meters
- City:20 km
- Golf:25 km
- Sea:50 km
- Bike rental:On the spot
- Horseback riding:2 km
- Bar:On the spot
- Theme park:40 km
- Beach:On the spot
- Water sports:200 meters
- Public Swimming pool:6 km
- Playground:On the spot
- Restaurant:On the spot
- Mini-golf:6 km
- ATM:2 km
- Supermarket:2 km
- Bakery:3 km
- Fitness:2 km
The following facilities are available for use upon booking this house:
- Bed linen
- Maximum number of pets
- Holiday park
- Electric kettle
- Coffee maker
- Furnace size
- Garden furniture
Conditions of the landlord:
1. The speed limit in the park is 15 kilometers per hour. There is space for one car at the residence, parking for other cars is possible in the parking lot located next to the gate or you can ask the administrator where to park additional cars. Cars are not allowed on the lawn!
2. Visitors should park in the parking spaces located outside the gate.
3. Motorized traffic is allowed only on the paved roads and only to drive to the exit and vice versa.
4. Anyone who enters the park is to behave in a socially acceptable manner.
5. Please take into account that there are other guests in the park.
6. The playing of music at an unreasonable volume is therefore expressly forbidden.
7. Night rest is between 23:00 and 07:30 hours. During this time silence must be respected, if necessary by closing windows and doors so that no sound penetrates to the outside.
8. The washing of cars is not allowed in the park.
9. Pets allowed in the park should not run loose but must be kept on a leash.
10. Pets are not allowed in the bedrooms.
11. Upon leaving the chalet check that all lights have been turned off, windows closed and the thermostat turned down to 5 º C (This prevents unnecessary energy consumption).
12. You are not allowed to park in a different way than indicated or to exit or enter via any other way than the main entrance or the gates of the fence (Not over the water jump).
13. Prior to departure, take all garbage to the waste containers located at the entrance and return all gazebo and garden furniture back to their original place or the garden shed.
14. Upon departure place all bed linen by the door for collection.
15. You need to check-out by 10:00 am and return the key to the reception desk.
16. Unaccompanied youth groups (up to 23 years of age) are not allowed in this house.
17. Pets are only upon request allowed.
Select number of persons and dates to view price
Over 20 years' experience in the European rental industry.
We provide Money-back guarantee for our clients. See our Terms and Conditions.
Secure transactions over a 256 bit encrypted connection, security certificate verified by GlobalSign.
Our company is highly rated by renters on Trust pilot.
289 reviews 8.5