The wonderful holiday village includes 110 accommodations divided among 4 buildings, near the main building, and 3 PRM chalets.
With exceptional view over Serre Ponçon Lake, enjoy the pleasures of the sea in the mountains!
Attractions of the holiday village:
- Fitness area with swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna and weights room.
- Village with unobstructed views of the Serre-Ponçon Lake and its green mountains.
- Serre-Ponçon Lake and its numerous water sports at only 500 m
- Club forme
- Mountain Club
- Animation for children, adolescents and adults during the school holidays
Leisure time facilities:
- Reading room, large video screen, TV room, table tennis.
- Illuminated sports ground (volleyball, basketball, badminton, petanque).
- Insect Hotel, edutainment vegetable garden, chicken coop.
All accommodations dispose of:
- a balcony or terrace,
- a kitchenette (except the rooms) equipped with microwave-grill oven and refrigerator
- a shower room (shower, sink).
In some accommodations, the WC is separated from the shower room.
2 room apartment for 4 persons
Surface: 24 m²
Living-room with sofa bed (140), kitchen area
Bedroom with a bunk bed (80)
Shower room, separate WC.
Terrace + garden furniture.
A baby bed can be added.
Please note that the pictures regarding the interior of the accommodation are given with indicative title only.
Nature discovery: cruise on Lake Serre Ponçon, Saint Michel Bay, Savines le Lac, "Les Demoiselles coiffées de Pontis", the Ubaye Valley, the Écrins National Park.
History discovery: L'abbaye de Boscodon, Sisteron, Briançon, Barcelonnette, Embrun.
Animal discovery: Apiland Nature, "Ferme du Col" in Jarjayes.
Sporting discovery: canoeing, pedal water, water skiing and banana boat are the activities directly practicable on the beach of the lake. Moreover, other activities like rafting, hot dog, cayak, riverboarding, sailing, windsurfing, rowing, kitesurfing, hikings, via ferrata, climbing and canyoning will give you lots of thrills!
The hike not to be missed: the Écrins National Park in Réallon: hike meant to discover the wildlife of the Écrins National Park, with departure from Gourniers. This trail passes by the Chapel of Saint Marcellin, the bishop who evangelized the region in the IXth century (duration: 3 hours - the length of the trail: 8 km - altitude difference: 350 meters).
- Briançon: the highest town in Europe and the citadel of Montdauphin (by Vauban), World Heritage of UNESCO.
- Lake and Dam of Serre Ponçon: the largest artificial lake in Europe.
- The Écrins National Park: exceptional area of high mountains with more than 150 peaks over 3000 meters (highest point at 4.102 meters) and 10.000 hectares of glaciers.
- Shops:4 km
- Water:500 meters
- City:20 km
- Bar:On the spot
- Water sports:500 meters
- Playground:On the spot
- ATM:4 km
- Supermarket:4 km
- Bakery:4 km
- Fitness:On the spot
- Distance from Utrecht:1150 km
- International airport:120 km
- Distance to the capital:700 km
The following facilities are available for use upon booking this house:
- Internet Connection: Wireless Lan
- Parking: Yes
- Bath linen: Possible rental
- Bed linen: Possible rental
- Maximum number of pets: Max. 1 after consultation
- Holiday park: Yes
- Launderette: Extra Fee
- Refrigerator: Yes
- Microwave: Yes
- Terrace: Yes
- Garden furniture: Yes
- Swimming pool: Yes
- Highchair: Yes
- Baby bath: Yes
- Child bed: Yes
- Sauna: Yes
- Spa bath: Yes
Conditions of the landlord:
Baby kit: folding baby bed, baby bath, highchair, pushchair - to be reserved in advance, subject to availability
Baby equipment suitable for children up to 2 years old
WiFi only at the reception
Bath linen rental (bath towel, hand towel, bath soap, bath math, glass)
Comfort plus package (beds made + towel kit + final cleaning)
Bed linen rental
Bar/ snack bar open all season
Snacking/ takeaways all season
Bakery point all season
Bistro Terroir during the school holidays, once/ week.
Unsupervised outdoor heated swimming pool with children's pool and wide paved beach, open from May to late September.
Fitness Area with free access, open every day from 10 am to 8 pm: Jacuzzi - Sauna - Weights room.
Every week, during the school holidays, 5 sessions of sports activities are included in the entertainment program.
Extra services are to be paid on the spot.
To be paid on the spot: the tourist tax (price per night per person starting from 13 years old).
A deposit per accommodation is required on arrival and will be returned provided that the accommodation is left clean and in good order.
Please note that pets are allowed ONLY OUTSIDE school holidays.
Please note that pets are not allowed during the French school holidays, as follows:
- winter holiday: from 6 February 2016 until 6 March 2016
- spring holiday: from 2 April 2016 until 1 May 2016
- summer holiday: from 2 July 2016 until 31 August 2016
- autumn holiday: from 19 October 2016 until 2 November 2016
Pets are accepted (except in common areas) in leash and with current vaccination certificate and tattoo or microchip, upon prior reservation and extra charge (4.90€/ pet/ night).
Pets that are considered to be dangerous (especially dogs of category 1 and 2) and/ or animals which are not considered as pets will not be allowed.
Lake: From the village, direct access via a path to Lac de Serre Ponçon and the beach which is supervised during the summer school holidays.
Select number of persons and dates to view price
Over 20 years' experience in the European rental industry.
We provide Money-back guarantee for our clients. See our Terms and Conditions.
Secure transactions over a 256 bit encrypted connection, security certificate verified by GlobalSign.
Our company is highly rated by renters on Trust pilot.
322 reviews 8.2