- 2 Double beds, 4 Single beds.
- TV, satellite
Open plan kitchen (induction):
- Refrigerator, Microwave, Oven, Washing Machine, Dishwasher, Dishes/Cutlery, Kitchen utensils, Coffee machine, Toaster
- 1 Bathrooms with bathtub, 2 Bathrooms with shower.
- Garden, Garden furniture, Fence parcel, Terrace, Barbecue, Iron, Internet, House 140 m2, Pet-friendly, hot air heating, Air conditioned in the whole house, Private Swimming pool, garage in the same building.
Bed linen can be rented for 6 €/person, towels for 5 €/person, and internet for 6 €/day.
- Distance to Beach:2 km
- Distance to the beach:2 km
- Beach distance:2 km
- Distance to railway station:20 km
- Distance to bus stop:3 km
- Distance to city:2 km
- Train station distance:20 km
- Distance to the supermarket:2 km
- Distance to the bus stop:3 km
- Distance to the city:2 km
- City distance:2 km
- Supermarket distance:2 km
- Bus stop distance:3 km
- Super market distance:2 km
- Stop bus distance:3 km
The following facilities are available for use upon booking this house:
- Garage: Yes
- Air-conditioning: Yes
- Bath linen: Possible rental
- Bed linen: Possible rental
- Internet Connection: Extra Fee
- Touristic Registration Number: HUTG-016296-34
- Refrigerator: Yes
- Washing machine: Yes
- Freezer: Yes
- Microwave: Yes
- Television: Yes
- Stove: Induction
- Coffee maker: Yes
- Garden: Yes
- Barbecue: Yes
- Terrace: Yes
- Garden furniture: Yes
- Swimming pool: Yes
- Bathtub: Yes
- Child bed: Yes
Conditions of the landlord:
Only 1 dog accepted at this accommodation, no exceptions.
After making the reservation, please send us the following information: complete name, passport or ID number and date of birth for all tenants.
RENTAL COST. The rental cost is the one indicated in the particular conditions of the booking's confirmation or contract, where the costs for rent, administration and all the extra services that the client has contracted are stated.
RECEIVING THE KEY. When he is handed the key the client will pay the rest of the amount stipulated in the reservation contract, in cash only, and will sign the corresponding holiday rental agreement for the contracted period.
RENTING PERIOD. The period for which the accommodation is rented is specified in the contract's private conditions, the keys will be handed between the hours of 16:00 and 20:00 from the first day of the contracted period, in case it is absolutely impossible for the client to arrive within the above mentioned hours, there will be a 50,00 € fee and the owner has to be informed with regards to the foreseen arrival time so the staff can adjust to the mentioned schedule changes. We do not hand over the keys after 22h, in case the client arrives later, he will have to pick up the key the next day in the morning. In any other case the owner is free from any obligations, the lessee losing the payment that he made when confirming the booking.
The departure will be on the established day before 10:00 am, the owner has to be informed 24 hours in advance with regards to the exact hour of departure, the tenant being responsible for leaving the accommodation keys in our office and also for leaving the accommodation in the same condition as found.
DEPOSIT. When handed the keys, the tenant will sign a document that authorizes the company to charge a fee from his credit card for the amount indicated as a warranty. At the end of his stay, the client agrees to turn in the accommodation, the furniture and the utilities in the same condition they were found in, making himself responsible for any damages that occur during his stay as a result of his actions including damages caused by any pets. Otherwise, the amount corresponding to cleaning, fixing or substituting any of such damages will be taken from the warranty deposit.
ADMINISTRATION COSTS. The contract issuance costs are included in it, under the name of "administrative expenses" and the amount per day is of 6,00 € / day.
SUPPLIES. The costs for supplies are included in the total price except for special cases that will be personally communicated to the client. In accommodations whose provisions are gas bottles and these become empty, the client has to contact the owner and take the bottle to him within opening hours, so that he can get a new one.
COMMUNITY STANDARDS. The accommodations that are located in a community, with neighbors around, will have their own rules and regulations and/or ones of the community. If there are any community facilities like a pool, tennis courts, etc… they are not opened throughout the entire year, the dates in which they are open or closed depend on the weather, number of guests, hygiene routine and other factors. For this reason the owner will not be responsible for such facilities not being open within a community complex, for any factors that are not related to his management as an intermediate, the same way the clients will be responsible for their safety in using the mentioned facilities.
RESOLUTION OF CONTRACT. The owner is entitled to terminate the contract in the following situations:
1. The excessive number of occupants in an accommodation, for which the owner may ask for the name and ID of each one of them at any point.
2. The transfer or subletting of the entire or part of the subject of this contract;
3. The changing of the furniture location within the accommodation;
4. The performance of any activity that contravenes the municipal regulations, the cohabitation regulations, the hygiene ones and the common public rules or of activities that deprive other tenants of the accommodation, complex or urbanization of rest.
EXCLUDED LIABILITIES. The owner is not to be held responsible in the following situations:
1. Any theft, loss or damage that the clients may suffer during their stay in the rented accommodation, even in cases when they also rented a safe deposit box in their room.
2. Supply cuts from the larger companies such as electricity, gas or water;
3. The breakage of electromechanics or any other type of appliance in the accommodation will be reported to the owner and he will contact the Technical Department in less than 24 hours, but the lack of assistance from their part shall not be grounds for compensation from the owner.
4. Works that are developed by the city hall or any other institutions besides the owner's company, can be conducted nearby or in the same building and may affect the regular demarche of the tenant's stay.
5. The WiFi service comes from external companies that do not cover all of the apartments that the owner manages, thus in case the connection is deficient, the owner will refund the amount charged for the said service, prior to the supplier's authorization, without the client being able to blame the owner for the lack of connection.
In case the client rents an accommodation and the said accommodation cannot be put at his disposal, the owner takes it upon himself to offer the client another accommodation of similar or higher category and in case the client is not satisfied with it, the amount of money that was paid to the owner for his intermediate management will be refunded.
Please note that young groups and parties are not allowed.
The stated prices and availability have been generated via an automated system. It may be that changes in both occurred during the update interval. Therefore we can only confirm the definite price and availability to you within 48 hours.
Select number of persons and dates to view price
Over 20 years' experience in the European rental industry.
We provide Money-back guarantee for our clients. See our Terms and Conditions.
Secure transactions over a 256 bit encrypted connection, security certificate verified by GlobalSign.
To protect people and the environment we plant 1 tree per person for each overnight stay.
Bungalow.Net Holidays BV is an intermediary, you conclude an agreement directly with the landlord.