Nature, relaxation and entertainment are one in the diverse IJsselvallei! The park located on the banks of the river IJssel, making it an ideal place for fishing fans. There is a marina where you can moor your boat and an excellent fishing spot, so it's virtually impossible not to catch something! There are cycling paths and nodes through the entire Veluwe as well as several hiking trails.
Do not forget your beach stuff, because the park has a recreational lake surrounded by sandy beaches and sunbathing areas! You cannot think of something that this park does not have: a huge indoor playground where children can have fun all day, an indoor and outdoor pool, a cozy bar and nightclub where everyone goes wild, and much more like: Bowling - Indoor playground - Marina - Internet (only around the reception, free of charge) - Outdoor swimming pool (1 July / August 31) - Indoor swimming pool - Recreation team - Restaurant - Snack Bar - Playground with over 30 attractions - Sports and playing fields - Table tennis - Tennis - Fishing - Laundry and Recreation.
The strengths of the Recreational Park are: Various water sports and fishing possibilities in and around the park - Near the cities of Apeldoorn, Zutphen and Deventer - De Hoge Veluwe National Park is on your doorstep.
Note: The indoor playground covers about 600 square meters and offers many different attractions such as a trampoline and a slide of 6.5 meters long. Even for the little ones (children over 1 years old) there is a separate playroom. The guests of the park benefit of one free entrance to the playground.
The mobile home has a TV, central heating and a terrace with garden furniture. There is a central parking lot near the accommodation.
The design / layout of mobile homes may vary.
There are 2 accommodations where 1 pet is allowed.
The park is located in the triangle Deventer, Apeldoorn and Zutphen. So you can really go in all directions. To begin with, you can go to the Hoge Veluwe, an area full of wonderful cycling routes and hiking trails.
Then there is the Hanseatic city of Deventer which is more than worth a visit. There, various attractive activities are organized in the summer, such as: the summer fair, the "Deventer book market" and the theater festival "Deventer on stilts" that takes place outdoors. Vaassen and Epe are villages where you can look around.
Really nice and interesting attractions are nearby which are easy to reach from the Scherpenhof: the Apenheul, the Queen Julianatoren and Paleis' t Loo in Apeldoorn, Walibi World in Biddinghuizen and the Dolfinarium in Harderwijk.
The marina is an ideal base if you want to make a trip on the IJssel with your own boat. From the harbor you can reach several Hanseatic cities such as Deventer and Zutphen, just like the cozy town of Kampen.
- Shops:8 km
- Water:20 meters
- City:10 km
- Bike rental:2 km
- Tennis court:On the spot
- Bar:On the spot
- Theme park:15 km
- Beach:On the spot
- Water sports:On the spot
- Public Swimming pool:On the spot
- Playground:On the spot
- Restaurant:On the spot
- Supermarket:2 km
- Bakery:2 km
- Distance from Utrecht:100 km
- International airport:130 km
- Public Transport:2 km
- Distance to the capital:120 km
The following facilities are available for use upon booking this house:
- Internet Connection: Wireless Lan
- Parking: Yes
- Bed linen: compulsory rental
- Heating: Gas heating
- Holiday park: Yes
- Launderette: Park facility
- Refrigerator: Yes
- Microwave: Yes
- Television: Yes
- Stove: Gas
- Electric kettle: Yes
- Coffee maker: Yes
- Furnace size: 4-burner
- Garden: Yes
- Terrace: Yes
- Garden furniture: Yes
Conditions of the landlord:
- The reception of the park will contact you after booking in order to transfer the additional costs in advance so that you can check in faster.
- The prices include free use of the indoor pool and entrance to Play City (limited opening in low season).
- All prices include energy and water consumption.
- Solitary traveling youth under 25 years of age are not admitted in the park.
- Pets are allowed to a limited extent. Pets cost € 5 per pet per day.
- Upon arrival/on spot, you must complete an authorization form for the deposit.
- Please enter your mobile phone number when booking, so this way we can contact you in case of any emergencies during your stay.
- The facilities in this park have limited availability in pre-/post season and outside the school holidays.
- Business bookings are not allowed.
- Babies do not have to pay park fees and bed linen. (You can indicate this after the reservation and then we will adjust the costs).
The stated prices and availability have been generated via an automated system. It may be that changes in both occurred during the update interval. Therefore we can only confirm the definite price and availability to you within 48 hours.
Select number of persons and dates to view price
Over 20 years' experience in the European rental industry.
We provide Money-back guarantee for our clients. See our Terms and Conditions.
Secure transactions over a 256 bit encrypted connection, security certificate verified by GlobalSign.
To protect people and the environment we plant 1 tree per person for each overnight stay.