Nature, relaxation and entertainment are one in the diverse IJsselvallei! The Scherpenhof Recreational Parkis located on the banks of the river IJssel, making it an ideal place for water sports fans. There is a marina where you can moor your boat and an excellent fishing spot, so it's virtually impossible not to catch something! There are cycling paths and nodes through the entire Veluwe as well as several hiking trails.
Do not forget your beach stuff, because the park has a recreational lake surrounded by sandy beaches and sunbathing areas! You cannot think of something which The Scherpenhof Recreational park does not have: a huge indoor playground where children can have fun all day, an indoor and outdoor pool, a cozy bar and nightclub where everyone goes wild, and much more like: Bowling - Indoor playground - Marina - Internet (currently only around the reception, free of charge) - Outdoor swimming pool (1 July / August 31) - Indoor swimming pool - Recreation team - Restaurant - Snack Bar - Playground with over 30 attractions - Sports and playing fields - Table tennis - Tennis - Fishing - Laundry - Water sports and recreation.
The strengths of the Recreational Park are: Various water sports and fishing possibilities in and around the park - Near the cities of Apeldoorn, Zutphen and Deventer - De Hoge Veluwe National Park is on your doorstep.
Note: The indoor playground Play Scherpenhof City covers about 600 square meters and offers many different attractions such as a trampoline and a slide of 6.5 meters long. Even for the little ones (children over 1 years old) there is a separate playroom. The guests of the park benefit of one free entrance to the playground.
There is a central parking lot near the bungalow. The bunk beds are only suitable for children. The design / layout of the bungalows may vary.
- Shops:8 km
- Water:20 meters
- City:10 km
- Bike rental:2 km
- Tennis court:On the spot
- Bar:On the spot
- Theme park:15 km
- Beach:On the spot
- Water sports:On the spot
- Public Swimming pool:On the spot
- Playground:On the spot
- Restaurant:On the spot
- ATM:2 km
- Supermarket:2 km
- Bakery:2 km
- Distance from Utrecht:100 km
- International airport:130 km
- Public Transport:2 km
- Distance to the capital:120 km
The following facilities are available for use upon booking this house:
- Internet Connection: Wireless Lan
- Parking: Yes
- Bed linen: compulsory rental
- Heating: Central Heating
- Holiday park: Yes
- Launderette: Park facility
- Refrigerator: Yes
- Dishwasher: Yes
- Microwave: Yes
- Television: Yes
- Stove: Gas
- Electric kettle: Yes
- Coffee maker: Yes
- Furnace size: 4-burner
- Oven: Microwave oven
- Garden: Yes
- Terrace: Yes
- Garden furniture: Yes
Conditions of the landlord:
- The reception of the park will contact you after booking in order to transfer the additional costs in advance so that you can check in faster.
- The prices include free use of the indoor pool and entrance to Play City (limited opening in low season).
- Per barrier card or swimming pool pass you pay € 5 deposit, which you will receive back on departure. (In addition, you pay € 5 for the use of the barrier card)
- All prices include energy and water consumption.
- Solitary traveling youth under 25 years of age are not admitted in the park.
- Pets are not allowed in the bungalows, chalets and mobile homes.
- Upon arrival/on spot, you must complete an authorization form for the deposit.
- Please enter your mobile phone number when booking, so this way we can contact you in case of any emergencies during your stay.
- The facilities in this park have limited availability in pre-/post season and outside the school holidays.
Select number of persons and dates to view price
Over 20 years' experience in the European rental industry.
We provide Money-back guarantee for our clients. See our Terms and Conditions.
Secure transactions over a 256 bit encrypted connection, security certificate verified by GlobalSign.
Our company is highly rated by renters on Trust pilot.
417 reviews 8.1