The northernmost part of the Comacchio coast takes its name from one of the older branches of the river Po. It is surrounded by the pine forest of the Foce di Volano Nature Reserve, with its unspoiled charm.
From here you can enjoy direct contact with unspoiled nature to the fullest: the beaches, with their sandy shore made for long walks and sunbathing, are protected by a large pinewood and look towards the great Po Delta and the Sacca di Goro.
Today this most unspoiled of the Seven Lidi boasts a modern tourist port near the bridge over the Volano. Due to its slightly isolated position, open to the winds and marine currents, it is the best place for specialized sports like kite surfing and windsurfing.
Its pinewoods (pineta) are owned by the government and are there to guide the local development of environmental tourism; they are a nature reserve where you can wander for relaxation. The area is made up of recently deposited stretches of sand, which were planted with trees in the mid-1930s to save them from being eroded by the sea. As well as the Common Pine and the Maritime variety (more tolerant of salty ground), other species have been introduced like the ilex and the farnia oak.
The house consists of living room with double sofa bed, separate kitchen (cooker, fridge, freezer and washing machine), bedroom with double bed, bedroom with two single beds, bedroom with bunk beds and bathroom with shower, WC and bidet. Outside there is a covered terrace with garden forniture.
- Shops:250 meters
- Water:600 meters
- City:40 km
- Sea:600 meters
- Bike rental:250 meters
- Bar:250 meters
- Theme park:5 km
- Water sports:600 meters
- Playground:250 meters
- Restaurant:250 meters
- Thermal Springs / Spa:7 km
- ATM:450 meters
- Supermarket:200 meters
- Bakery:7 km
- Wellness centre:5 km
- Horseback riding:Yes
- Horseback riding:4.00 km
- Tennis court:8.00 km
- Excursions office:450 meters
- Car rental:10 km
- Beach:0.6 KM
- Public Transport:400 meters
- International airport:92.00 km
The following facilities are available for use upon booking this house:
- Parking: Yes
- Bath linen: Possible rental
- Bed linen: Possible rental
- Burglar alarm: Yes
- Maximum number of pets: 1
- Launderette: available
- Maximum number of pets: Yes
- Refrigerator: Yes
- Washing machine: Yes
- Freezer: Yes
- Television: Yes
- Stove: Gas
- Coffee maker: Italian Espresso maker
- Furnace size: 4-burner
- Garden: Yes
- Barbecue: Yes
- Terrace: Yes
- Garden furniture: Yes
- Bathtub: Yes
Conditions of the landlord:
• BABY BED: € 25,00 per week (optional, must be ordered)
• BED LINEN: € 7,00 per person per week (optional, must be ordered)
• TOWEL: € 7,00 per person per week (optional, must be ordered)
• FINAL CLEANING: € 90,00 for 6 beds (mandatory), the cleaning of the kitchenette must be done by the client: if the client doesn’t clean it, an extra charge of € 35,00 will be applied.
• PET (only small size): € 40,00 per week (mandatory) and by agreement with the Agency
AIRCONDITIONING: € 8,00 per day (optional, must be ordered)
• CITY TAX: € 0,30 per person per night till 14 consecutive nights. Therefor who will stay longer than 14 nights will pay the regular price for the 14 nights. Children till 11 years old are free.
Deposit: during the keys delivery of your apartment, We will ask You to leave a € 200,00 deposit.
We’ll give you back during the departure day after checking the apartment conditions.
The lodger is engaged to have carefulness with the apartment and with domestic fittings.
Please note that young groups and parties are not allowed.
Select number of persons and dates to view price
Over 20 years' experience in the European rental industry.
We provide Money-back guarantee for our clients. See our Terms and Conditions.
Secure transactions over a 256 bit encrypted connection, security certificate verified by GlobalSign.
To protect people and the environment we plant 1 tree per person for each overnight stay.
Bungalow.Net Holidays BV is an intermediary, you conclude an agreement directly with the landlord.