Hôtel-Résidence Le Cheval Blanc ChS 2/3p BN987122
The residence consists of 32 rooms and suites, which combine a spacious room with the cozy wooden interior.
Free access to the kitchenette, for a minimum stay of 5 nights.
The hall and the lounge of the residence are accessible to persons with reduced mobility (with lift).
The Picasso lounge, with a beautiful view of the amphitheater, is available for meetings or private events for 10 to 100 people.
The large suites, overlooking the amphitheater or with a private terrace of 40 m², can also be rented for seminars or evening events.
Superior room 2/3 persons (about 30 m²)
Kitchenette (fridge, coffee maker, kettle, hotplate)
Air-conditioned room for 1 to 3 people
WCet bathroom with bathtub
6 rooms give side courtyard in peace and 4 give view on the Arena, of which 3 duplex openPlease note that pictures and the descriptions regarding the interior of the accommodation are given with indicative title only.
Nîmes is a lively city with many sporting and recreational activities:
- Swimming pools and water parks
- Horse riding
- Race track
- Disco, cinema, bowling, restaurants, bars ...
- The old town of Nîmes, with its amphitheater, the Roman cathedral, private hotels ...
- The Maison Carrée (Roman temple)
- The Tour Magne, in the 'Fontaine' garden, with a beautiful view of Nîmes and the region
- the Carré d'Art (modern art museum)
- Other museums (archeology, natural history, art, history of the old town)
- The beaches, Aigues Mortes, Les Salins du Midi (salt marshes), Les Saintes Maries de la Mer
- the Pont du Gard
- Uzès, art city, with its medieval garden
- The Cévennes, the Camargue
- The garrigues, the Costières plain, the Junas quarries, the oppidum of Nages
- The golf courses of Vacquerolles and Nîmes Campagne
6, rue Auguste - 30000 Nîmes. www.ot-nimes.fr
Comité Départemental du Tourisme du Gard 3 rue Cité Foulc - BP 59 - 30007 Nîmes cedex 4. www.tourismegard.com
The following facilities are available for use upon booking this house:
- Internet Connection: Wireless Lan
- Air-conditioning: Yes
- Refrigerator: Yes
- Washing machine: Yes
- Television: Yes
- Electric kettle: Yes
- Coffee maker: Yes
Conditions of the landlord:
Newspapers free to consult, breakfast service
- Our Picasso lounge, with a beautiful view of the amphitheater, can be rented for meetings or for private events for 10 to 100 people. Contact us for this service.
- Our large suites, overlooking the amphitheater or with a private wooden terrace of 40 m², can also be rented for meetings, evening events, etc. Contact us for this service.
- Counter of objects for sale at the reception
- Free newspapers available to consult.
- Discount (3 to 8 days) in the parking lot of Arènes
Buffet breakfast opposite the Nîmes amphitheater (adult from 13: 10 €, children from 4 to 12: 6 €, free for children under 4 years). Supplement of 14 € for breakfast served in the bedroom.
- Deposit and tourist tax to be paid on the premises. The deposit is returned after inventory on the day of departure or by post. The accommodation must remain perfectly clean. Otherwise a legal sum of the deposit will be deducted
- Only small pets are allowed
- Bed linen and towels included (in hotel formula)
Reception open 24 hours a day
The price includes:
- Air conditioning
- Access to the kitchenette
- wifi access
Please note: all additional services are subject to change without notice. All information provided is intended to be informative and general. We will not be liable if such changes occur.
The stated prices and availability have been generated via an automated system. It may be that changes in both occurred during the update interval. Therefore we can only confirm the definite price and availability to you within 48 hours.
Select number of persons and dates to view price
Over 20 years' experience in the European rental industry.
We provide Money-back guarantee for our clients. See our Terms and Conditions.
Secure transactions over a 256 bit encrypted connection, security certificate verified by GlobalSign.