In a quiet area of North Holland lies the Westerkogge Park, in the village of Berkhout, just a stone's throw from Horn. It is surrounded by canals that connect to the open water where you can throw out your fishing rod or go boating or canoeing (up to 70 km of boating).
The landscape of this beautiful park is characterized by old trees and large hedges. A more varied landscape is hard to imagine: windmills, tulip fields, engineering works and ditches and canals which bind the country together. Looking for the chance to enjoy an active holiday? No problem as the holiday park is just 5 km from the IJsselmeer (lake) where you can go surfing and sailing. The picturesque village of Berkeley is only 20 minutes away from major cities like Amsterdam and Haarlem.
Park facilities are extensive: a grand café and snack bar, laundromat, Internet access, a heated outdoor pool with children’s pool (open during the summer), sports ground and playing fields, a playground with play equipment and electric scooter, whisper boat and canoe rental.At the rear of the park there is an area reserved for more of these chalets, some by the water. This chalet has a furnished terrace. Your pet is welcome. There is parking for one car at the accommodation.
Comfort 5 peopleWould you ilke to relax completely? This spacious, comfortable holiday home will make you enjoy your holiday completely. The holiday home offers a modern interior with a lot of light. The living room is supplied with a comfortable sitting corner with two couches and a large flat screen TV. This makes it the ideal spot for an evening of watching TV or playing a game together. The living room also offers a spacious dining corner with space for five people. Thanks to the completely furnished kitchen, you can enjoy delicious home cooked meals here. The kitchen is supplied with a fridge, freezer, gas burning stove, toaster, electric kettle, coffeemaker, Senseo, microwave oven and a dishwasher. The holiday home also offers two bedrooms: one spacious double bedroom and a second bedroom with a single boxspring bed and a bunk bed. For the perfect start to your holiday, we have made the beds for you when you arrive. Finally, this holiday home features a bathroom with shower, toilet and washbasin. Outdoors, the holiday home is completed by a beautifully landscaped garden with terrace and surrounding lawn. The terrace offers garden furniture for five people and a parasol. Perfect for enjoying your meals or drinks outdoors. Smoking is prohibited in this accommodation. The accommodation is also equipped with Wi-Fi, and it is possible to park your car near the accommodation at no charge. We are certain you will feel right at home in this beautiful holiday home.
- Shops:3 km
- Water:100 meters
- City:8 km
- Golf:3 km
- Sea:25 km
- Bike rental:8 km
- Horseback riding:1 km
- Tennis court:1300 meters
- Bar:On the spot
- Beach:8 km
- Water sports:8 km
- Public Swimming pool:8 km
- Playground:10 km
- Restaurant:On the spot
- ATM:3 km
- Supermarket:3 km
- Bakery:3 km
- Fitness:8 km
- Distance from Utrecht:80 km
- International airport:50 km
- Public Transport:20 meters
- Distance to the capital:40 km
The following facilities are available for use upon booking this house:
There may be only a limited number of houses with the stated adjustments, please contact Bungalow.Net for the availability.
- Parking: Yes
- Bath linen: Possible rental
- Bed linen: compulsory rental
- Kitchen linen: Possible rental
- Maximum number of pets: Max. 2 after consultation
- Heating: Central Heating
- Holiday park: Yes
- Launderette: Park facility
- Maximum number of pets: Yes
- Internet Connection: Extra Fee
- Refrigerator: Yes
- Dishwasher: Yes
- Microwave: Yes
- Television: Yes
- Toaster: Yes
- Stove: Gas
- Electric kettle: Yes
- Coffee maker: Yes
- Furnace size: 4-burner
- Oven: Microwave oven
- Garden: Yes
- Terrace: Yes
- Garden furniture: Yes
- Swimming pool: Yes
- Bedroom on ground floor: Yes
- Smokefree (Cara): Yes
Conditions of the landlord:
- There is a pin machine at the reception. It is possible to pay with a credit card. - Tickets of € 100.00, € 200.00 and € 500.00 are not accepted at the park.
- We request that you state your reservation number in any correspondence.
- The deposit must be paid on arrival by direct debit only.
- There is no bed linen for the present child's bed. We request that you bring this yourself.
- Bed linen is mandatory to rent, bed making service is included.
- For a stay longer than one week, 3 Euro waste contribution must be paid locally for the extra period per week or part thereof.
- We cannot take any responsibility for lost property, damage to property or personal injury sustained during your stay in the park.
- Pets are welcome, but on request because not all accommodations are suitable for pets. Maximum 2 pets allowed.
Cats are not allowed in the accommodations.
- A number of houses within the type of house shown here may have additional facilities. While booking this type of home you will have the option to book (some of these) extra facilities. The preferred / essential costs are € 25, - once.
- Late check out (until 4 p.m., ON REQUEST) costs 50 euros, this must be arranged at the reception at the park.
- Bring your own bath linen and kitchen linen or rent it at the park (you can specify rent when booking).
There is free WIFI available for 4 devices.
The prices and availability shown are received via an automated system. It may be that changes are made in the time between 2 updates. This means we can only confirm the final price and availability to you within 48 hours.
The stated prices and availability have been generated via an automated system. It may be that changes in both occurred during the update interval. Therefore we can only confirm the definite price and availability to you within 48 hours.
Select number of persons and dates to view price
Over 20 years' experience in the European rental industry.
We provide Money-back guarantee for our clients. See our Terms and Conditions.
Secure transactions over a 256 bit encrypted connection, security certificate verified by GlobalSign.
To protect people and the environment we plant 1 tree per person for each overnight stay.