This detached 3-room chalet of 70 m2 can accommodate up to 4 people. The living / dining room has a TV with French and Dutch channels. There is a fully equipped kitchenette with an electric hob, microwave, dishwasher and a large fridge with freezer.
There are two bedrooms. One bedroom has two one-person beds and the other bedroom has a twin bed. The bathroom has a bath, a shower and a separate toilet.
You can enjoy some fresh air outside on the large balcony with outdoor furniture.
The Lot region is known for its black (dark red) Cahors wines. There are several wineries in the vicinity of the park (châteaux or domains) that you can tour daily for wine tastings. The region is famous for its "Foie gras" (goose liver) and its "Magret de canard" (duck breast).
Enjoy the tranquility of the French countryside and the picturesque villages, castles, vineyards and sports such as horse riding. The area of the park is particularly suitable for a walk or a bike ride. Walking and cycling maps are available at the reception.
Activities nearby: Canoeing (on the Lort or the Dordogne) - Horse riding (riding school "Le cheval blanc") at 2 km from the park - Fishing in the Lot - A visit to the Zadkine museum - Golf in Villeneuve sur Lot, 35 km – 'Cap Nature' Recreation Park in Pradines, 35 km - Nature Recreation Park "Parc Naturoland" in Penne d'Agen, 30 km - Chateau Bongaguil in Bongaguil, 15 km
Markets in the area: Sunday morning: Montcuq, 20 km - Thursday Morning: Monsempron-Libos, 12 km - Friday morning: Prayssac, 12 km. All markets in France open early in the morning, and end at 12:30, after which you can have a delicious meal in one of the local restaurants.
There are a number of places in the area that you will really enjoy and that you should visit:
- Cahors, 40 km from the park, where you can take a tour of the city, or you can even go shopping.
- St. Cirq la Popie, 55 km from the park. This village is built against a rock wall, located in a breathtaking scenario.
- Rocamadour, 55 km. This village is very famous because of its location.
- Of course you can also swim in the lake at Montcuq, 20km
- Tiendas1 km
- Agua3 km
- Ciudad8 km
- Golf45 km
- Alquiler de bicicletas8 km
- Pista de tenisen el lugar mismo
- Baren el lugar mismo
- Parque temático15 km
- Deportes acuáticos20 km
- Viña1 km
- Parque infantilEn el sitio
- RestauranteEn el sitio
- MinigolfEn el sitio
- Cajero automático8 km
- Supermercado8 km
- Panaderíaen el lugar mismo
- Equitación3.00 km
- Playa150.00 km
- Mar150.00 km
- Distancia desde Utrecht1050 km
- Aeropuerto internacional80.00 km
Para más información mueva su ratón sobre el texto en negro.
- Conexión a Internet
- Aire acondicionado
- Propietario presente
- Ropa de cama
- Paños de cocina
- Sistema antirrobo
- Número máximo de mascotas
- Parque de vacaciones
- Número máximo de mascotas
- Reproductor de DVD
- Reproductor de CD
- Secadora de ropa
- Hervidor eléctrico
- Estación I-pod
En el exterior
- Muebles de jardín
- Silla alta
- Bañera para bebes
- Cama infantil
- Bañera de hidromasaje
Condiciones del Arrendador:
- In the period between the 27th of June 2015 and the 29th of August (high season) arrivals are only allowed on Saturdays.
- During the high season you can only rent an accommodation for a week or more complete weeks. Arrival and departure is on Saturday.
- Outside the high season arrivals and departures are allowed in any day.
- The cost of a baby kit consisting of a cot, a high chair, a box, a baby bath and changing mat is € 30 per stay / reservation.
- After 14 nights the bed linen can be changed for an additional cost of € 6.
- One pet is allowed if mentioned when booking, and it has to possess a valid vaccination certificate. Breeds such as pit bulls are not allowed.