The park has numerous sports and leisure facilities such as outdoor tennis courts, a football field, a volleyball and basketball court. In addition, two pétanque sites (jeu de boules) and a large playground.
Private parking is free and you can use the garden with a terrace. Near the main building at the entrance Wi-Fi is available free of charge (a hotspot Proximus).
The park is very convenient situated, because at just ten minutes walk you will find numerous restaurants, cafés, supermarkets and shops.
What makes the park so attractive are the Royal Golf Club Oostende and the sandy beaches of the North Sea, which with can be reached within a walk of only twelve minutes' walk (950 m).
Even in winter, the park offers many possibilities. It is then extremely quiet and you can enjoy even more the pleasant rest. The apartment is adequately insulated (insulating glass) and has electric heating and duvets. During certain times of the year dogs are allowed to walk freely in the dunes and in some apartments with tiled floor dogs are allowed on request.
There is a spacious living room of approximately 25 m2 with a living room in L shape, in which a bed is built. This sofa bed is the evening turned into a real bed (140 cm). The living room with indirect lighting features a flat-screen cable TV, decoder, sound bar with woofer and a DVD player. There is a good quality stereo, an iPod interface, Bluetooth connection and a laptop safe.
In the separate kitchen has enough cookware provided for ten people as well as a fridge, a small oven, a microwave with adapted cooking utensils, a coffee maker, a Senseo coffee machine, an electric juicer, an electric kettle and toaster. There are extras like an ironing board and iron, electric BBQ and a dust buster.
The two bedrooms each have their own small bathroom (with a one-person shower, sink, hair dryer and private toilet). One bedroom is furnished with two bunk beds, suitable for four people. The second bedroom is equipped with a double bed of 160 cm and a second flat screen TV (cable). The beds have duvets.
The cozy courtyard creates a pleasant atmosphere. The spacious terrace is equipped with garden furniture for eight people. The private garden is largely oriented to the south and is equipped with a gate that can be closed. The apartment has two spacious parking lots.
If weather permits there are plenty of opportunities for outdoor activities. Park Atlantis has three tennis courts, football, volleyball and basketball courts. There are also two pétanque lanes (jeu de boule) and a large playground. It is possible to swim in the municipal swimming pools of De Haan and Bredene for reduced rate.
De Haan offers also indoor activities. The municipality is rich with an extensive sports and recreation facilities. You can visit the following centers:
- Sports and recreation Center Haneveld
- Sports Pier 10
- Wielingen Center
An attractive indoor playground is in the family park Sierk (Vosseslag 42 Klemskerke).
This region is known for its interesting cycle routes, such as the Old Dike Road. At the park, you can store your own bicycle in the shed, and there are several rental bikes and go-carts in the neighborhood. Within walking distance of the park we find the famous golf course of De Haan, a fish pond and a riding school. The protected dunes have special riding tracks.
Hiking enthusiasts will have the De Haan to their liking. It starts with the park itself, which is laid out nicely and has some nice corners. The protected dunes have marked hiking trails, with Duinbosseswandelroute (the Dune Bushes Walking Trail) as the most wonderful of all. For information: the municipal information office near the bridge to the beach.
Small children will feel at home here. The park is fully fenced and safe for children. There is also a small playground and the park is large enough to organize activities. Through a pleasant walk over the pedestrian bridge and through the dunes you reach the beach. The gradually sloping beach has managed to preserve its natural charm and is very suitable for children. One can play in the sand, fly kites in the sky, etc. In the center of De Haan, there is also a large playground.
Just outside the park there are family and specialty restaurants, some with regional dishes. There are plenty of shops located in the vicinity of the park. On the park there is a BBQ-space, which can be used by the guests.
A daytrip can easily be included in the planning of your activities. In the immediate vicinity there are some wonderful and picturesque polder villages which are worth visiting. Park Atlantis is located just 10 km from Ostend and Blankenberge and 20 km from Bruges, the "Venice" of the North. Furthermore you can visit the town of Damme, amusement parks, the Zwin. Even a day trip to London is possible.
- Shops:500 meters
- Water:900 meters
- Golf:400 meters
- Sea:900 meters
- Bike rental:1500 meters
- Horseback riding:800 meters
- Tennis court:10 meters
- Bar:400 meters
- Theme park:35 km
- Beach:1 km
- Water sports:2 km
- Public Swimming pool:2.5 km
- Playground:10 meters
- Restaurant:500 meters
- Mini-golf:800 meters
- Thermal Springs / Spa:10 km
- ATM:1500 meters
- Bakery:600 meters
- Fitness:1500 meters
- Wellness centre:2 km
- Supermarket:0.6 KM
- Horseback riding:Yes
- City:1.5 KM
- Excursions office:900 meters
- Car rental:10 km
- Distance to diving school:2 km
- Distance from Utrecht:175 km
- International airport:15 km
- Public Transport:800 meters
- Distance to the capital:100 km
The following facilities are available for use upon booking this house:
- Parking: Yes
- Landlord present: sometimes
- Bath linen: Possible rental
- Bed linen: Possible rental
- Kitchen linen: Possible rental
- Maximum number of pets: 2
- Heating: Electric Heating
- Holiday park: Yes
- Launderette: In the city
- Refrigerator: Yes
- DVD Player: Yes
- CD Player: Yes
- Microwave: Yes
- Television: Yes
- Toaster: Yes
- Stove: Electric
- Electric kettle: Yes
- Coffee maker: Senseo
- Furnace size: 4-burner
- Oven: Microwave oven
- I-pod station: Yes
- Garden: Yes
- Barbecue: Yes
- Terrace: Yes
- Garden furniture: Yes
- Child bed: Yes
Conditions of the landlord:
- There is no reception on the park. The tenant can request a digital code on the day of arrival by telephone and go immediately to his apartment.
- A telephone helpline is available in multiple languages.
- A handyman service is available.
- Regarding the risk of breaking windows it is not allowed to play football In the courtyard of Dahlia.
- Dogs are allowed in some apartments after consultation. Outdoors they must be on the leash at all times. Dogs may never be left alone in the apartments. You must bring your own dog basket and own materials for the dog.
- If you only pay for the 'basic' final cleaning of 30 Euros, you should perform certain tasks yourself such as dropping off your garbage, vacuuming the floor, etc. You will receive instructions for this
- Sleeping without sheets (not standard available) and mattress protectors (available) is not allowed. This to prevent unnecessary washing that will be charged.
- In the apartment smoking is prohibited. The smoke detector may not be disconnected. For damage caused by smoking and/or disconnecting the detector a minimum fine of € 500,- applies. Smoking is only permitted on the terraces.
- Appliances may not be moved to another apartment.
- A folder with the manual, the procedure for waste sorting, cleaning instructions etc. can be found in the apartment.
Please note that young groups and parties are not allowed.
Select number of persons and dates to view price
Over 20 years' experience in the European rental industry.
We provide Money-back guarantee for our clients. See our Terms and Conditions.
Secure transactions over a 256 bit encrypted connection, security certificate verified by GlobalSign.
To protect people and the environment we plant 1 tree per person for each overnight stay.
Bungalow.Net Holidays BV is an intermediary, you conclude an agreement directly with the landlord.