This apartment is suitable for four persons. There is a living room, kitchenette, two bedrooms furnished with two single beds each, a bathroom with a shower/bath/toilet and a bathroom with a toilet and shower. The apartment also has either a terrace or a balcony with a chair.
The 4-person apartments are connected to the hotel by a covered passageway. The apartments do not have thresholds. The doors are wider then 80 cm and therefore suitable for wheelchairs which are not too wide. There is a shower and there are elevators throughout the appartment complex. Appartments are wheelchair accessible but not adapted.
Cycle, hike or ride in an old steam train through this beautiful area of the Netherlands. In and around Boekelo you will find 6 beautiful cycling paths and walkways over paved roads. The parking facilities in the area have been especially made for tourists. The old railway station in Haaksbergen, which was built in 1884, has been renewed and is now a museum.
By bike or on foot - it doesn't matter - in this area you can visit places which recall the excessive salt extraction of both the past and present.
Some additional suggestions for your visit to Twente: Museums, cheese farm and the adventure parks of De Waarbeek and Hellendoorn with enough excitement for everyone! Or visit the watermills of old in Haaksbergen en Haarmühle just across the border in Germany. The long summer days provide plenty of opportunity to visit Germany where you can tour historic cities like Münster, Steinfut and Ahaus.
- Shops:2 km
- Water:100 meters
- City:2 km
- Golf:2 km
- Bike rental:On the spot
- Tennis court:On the spot
- Bar:On the spot
- Theme park:6 km
- Public Swimming pool:8 km
- Playground:50 meters
- Restaurant:On the spot
- Distance from Utrecht:130 km
- International airport:175 km
- Public Transport:2 km
- Distance to the capital:175 km
The following facilities are available for use upon booking this house:
- Internet Connection
- Bath linen
- Bed linen
- Kitchen linen
- Holiday park
- Coffee maker
- Garden furniture
- Swimming pool
Conditions of the landlord:
- You can put your separated waste in the appropriate containers prior to departure.
- We request that you make sure that there is no washing up left to do when you leave.
- For environmental reasons, please switch the heating down to low and turn off the lights before you leave.
- No bikes are allowed in the central hall or on the balcony of the apartment.
- The key to your apartment is also the key to the main entrance of the apartment building.
- Pets are not allowed.
- You can request a preference for an apartment with terrace or balcony. This preference cannot be guaranteed.
Select number of persons and dates to view price
Over 20 years' experience in the European rental industry.
We provide Money-back guarantee for our clients. See our Terms and Conditions.
Secure transactions over a 256 bit encrypted connection, security certificate verified by GlobalSign.
Our company is highly rated by renters on Trust pilot.
289 reviews 8.5