Costa Morroni Holiday Park is ideally situated just 2.7 km from the sea and ancient town of Levanto, the gateway to the amazing Cinque Terre National Park with its five characteristic coastal villages, which can easily be reached by train, ferry or via several trails which stretch along the coast.
This holiday park is a newly-built complex that was opened in 2011. It is nestled upon the first hill of Levanto, in a sunny and quiet area. The complex has a swimming pool ( in summer ) , solarium, outdoor gym with table tennis, cyclette and body building zone, plus there are a number of wide common green spaces scattered about which are ideal for a walk, to chat or simply relaxing.
Each apartment is very spacious and comfortable and has flat screen TV, a safe, air-conditioning, central heating, a telephone and internet connection as well as all the necessary comforts, which includes a large outdoor space that may be either a terrace or a garden.
The complex also offers the possibility to rent mountain bikes so that you can explore the area while leaving your car in the car park.
About 7 km from Levanto, on the road which leads to Monterosso al Mare, fans of extreme sports have the chance to try paragliding or fly over the beautiful landscape of the Gulf of Monterosso al Mare.
In addition, the complex offers a free shuttle service to downtown Levanto and back.
The park is comprised of cottages and makes an ideal base for those who would like to visit the highlights of the Liguria region. Thanks to its strategic location, starting from the famous Cinque Terre, you can visit Monterosso, Vernazza, Corniglia, Manarola, Riomaggiore and Carrara, famous for its marble quarries. Even the regional capital, Genoa, is only an hour away by car or train, and is famous for its old town centre and aquarium of worldwide relevance.
For those looking for a relaxing holiday, in addition to the spectacular views of the coast, you can take the ferry from Levanto and enjoy a tour along the coast with one-hour stop offs at several villages, including Portofino, Camogli and Sanfruttuoso di Camogli. The latter is famous for its statue of the "Christ of the Abyss" plunged into the seabed.
Our holiday park is ideal for guests who would like to enjoy maximum relaxation in the heart of the lush Ligurian vegetation.
Furthermore, for surfing fans, the Gulf of Levanto has been classified a site of international relevance. In fact, every year, almost year round, the "Levanto Surfing Circuit" is active.
- Shops:1 km
- Water:3 km
- Golf:30 km
- Sea:3 km
- Bike rental:15 meters
- Horseback riding:25 km
- Tennis court:2 km
- Theme park:2 km
- Beach:3 km
- Vineyard:2 km
- Public Swimming pool:3 km
- Playground:2.5 km
- Restaurant:600 meters
- Thermal Springs / Spa:3.5 km
- ATM:2.5 km
- Bakery:1500 meters
- Fitness:50 meters
- Wellness centre:3 km
- Supermarket:1500 M
- Water sports:3.00 km
- Bar:3.00 km
- City:3000 M
- Excursions office:5 meters
- Airport shuttle:At surcharge
- Distance to diving school:3 km
- Distance from Utrecht:1700 km
- International airport:90 km
- Public Transport:200 meters
- Distance to the capital:90 km
The following facilities are available for use upon booking this house:
- Internet Connection: Wireless Lan
- Balcony: Yes
- Parking: Yes
- Air-conditioning: Yes
- Landlord present: Yes
- Bath linen: available
- Bed linen: available
- Kitchen linen: available
- Burglar alarm: Yes
- Maximum number of pets: In concert
- Heating: Central Heating
- Holiday park: Yes
- Launderette: Laundry Service
- Refrigerator: Yes
- Freezer: Yes
- Television: Yes
- Stove: Gas
- Electric kettle: Yes
- Coffee maker: Italian Espresso maker
- Furnace size: 4-burner
- Oven: Electric
- Garden: Yes
- Barbecue: Yes
- Terrace: Yes
- Garden furniture: Yes
- Swimming pool: Yes
- Baby bath: Yes
- Bathtub: Yes
- Child bed: Yes
Conditions of the landlord:
- 2 weekly changes bed/bath linen
- Access to the swimming pool, fitness, solarium
- Car parking
- Satellite TV and safe in all apartments
- Reservation service for boating or scuba diving, taxis etc.
- No final cleaning cost but the customer must clean the kitchenette.
- Children's play area
- Parking free pass in the country in Levanto
We also offer our guests the opportunity to enjoy a range of additional services, upon request and upon payment of an additional fee:
- Italian breakfast: € 2.50 per person
- Continental breakfast: € 10.00 per person
- Extra change bed/bath linen: € 10/person
- Baby bed: € 10.00/day
- Extra bed upon request (single bed): € 30.00/day
- Coin laundry: € 5.00 per coin
- Free shuttle for those arriving by train
- Pets (€ 15/day) are allowed upon request and only in the apartments without terrace. They can not sleep on bed/sofa bed.
- Late check-out: € 50
- Early check-in: € 50
Select number of persons and dates to view price
Over 20 years' experience in the European rental industry.
We provide Money-back guarantee for our clients. See our Terms and Conditions.
Secure transactions over a 256 bit encrypted connection, security certificate verified by GlobalSign.
Our company is highly rated by renters on Trust pilot.
340 reviews 8.2