Parc Les Etoiles is very complete. The restaurant "La Bonne Heure" serves excellent food. At the beautiful restaurant terrace you can relax with a nice view over the valley and if you're lucky an amazing sunset. There is a new supermarket and a laundry service.
There is no lack of activities: tenniscourts, an indoorpool and an indoor /outdoor playground guarantee many hours of fun regardless of the weather. In the summer season, the little ones will very much enjoy the animation team. Finally, there is the reception where you will be kindly assisted by the friendly staff.
Between 10th and 25th of January the restaurant La Bonne Heure will be closed.
In this period there will be no bread service available at the park!
The city you should definitely visit and explore is Dinant. The Citadel stands out as you drive through the valleys and hills of the Ardennes. Dinant is a city full of impressive sights. In this lively city, the terraces of the many cafes and restaurants along the banks of the Meuse river are a lot of fun in summer. From Dinant, you can take a boat trip on the river Maas. In high season the boats even go the dock at Parc Les Etoiles.
The Maas River dominates the landscape and flows among beautiful rocks. It is a real feast for the eyes. Just before Dinant, people often go climbing on the rocks. You can also descend on the river Lesse in a rented kayak. Along the way you will discover the Ardennes in their entire beauty.
Underground rivers are fascinating! The caves of Han that are three stars rated in the Michelin guide are more than worth a visit! An underground ride with a hundred years old tram, guided tours in different languages, a sound and light show. When on your way, stop at one of the many sluices or even sail on a boat through the sluices, an unique experience.
In Han-sur-Lesse Wildlife Park there are several species of wild animals that originally lived in this area, which have found their home again.
Near and along the park there are a number of walking and cycling routes for all our sporty guests.
Go on an extraordinary journey through the Three Valleys aboard of an authentic steam train. The historic railway through the area is the finest in Europe. You will find plenty of space and relaxing opportunities in the area. Along the way you will be impressed by the green and wooded area. The river Meuse will take you everywhere!
Nearby there are many monasteries, castles and churches, including the Abbey of Leffe, where the renowned beer is still brewed
Do not forget to go shopping in the provincial town of Namur, located on the Meuse and Sambre.
There are a lot of things to do in and around Parc Les Etoiles.
- Shops:4 km
- Water:10 km
- City:15 km
- Golf:10 km
- Bike rental:On the spot
- Tennis court:On the spot
- Bar:On the spot
- Theme park:30 km
- Public Swimming pool:12.5 km
- Playground:On the spot
- Restaurant:1 km
- ATM:12.5 km
- Supermarket:On the spot
- Bakery:On the spot
- Fitness:4 km
- Wellness centre:12.5 km
- Excursions office:10 km
- Distance from Utrecht:300 km
- International airport:100 km
- Distance to the capital:100 km
- Train station distance:10 km
The following facilities are available for use upon booking this house:
- Internet Connection: Satellite
- Balcony: Yes
- Parking: Yes
- Fireplace: Yes
- Landlord present: Yes
- Bath linen: Possible rental
- Bed linen: available
- Kitchen linen: Possible rental
- Maximum number of pets: Max. 2 after consultation
- Heating: Electric Heating
- Holiday park: Yes
- Launderette: Extra Fee
- Maximum number of pets: Yes
- Refrigerator: Yes
- Washing machine: Yes
- Freezer: Yes
- Dishwasher: Yes
- Microwave: Yes
- Television: Yes
- Stove: Electric
- Coffee maker: Yes
- Furnace size: 4-burner
- Garden: Yes
- Terrace: Yes
- Garden furniture: Yes
- Swimming pool: Yes
- Sunbeds: Yes
- Highchair: Yes
Conditions of the landlord:
- Phone: + 32 82 64 40 91
Monday / Friday: 09:00 to 12:00 and 13:00 to 17:00
Saturday: 10:00 to 12:00 and 13:00 to 15:00
Sunday: 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
Arrival and departure:
- If you are unable due any circumstances to arrive within these hours, please contact the reception during opening hours.
- Your accommodation is available after 15:00.
- If the bungalow is not clean upon your arrival or if there are any technical problems that need to be fixed, please report this immediately at the reception.
- Visitors must register at the reception, there are certain park charges that they need to pay (€ 1.00 p.pers / night).
- Departure time is at 10:00.
- If you have reserved a cot , bedding is not provided. We ask you to bring your own.
- We can't take responsibility for lost or mislaid property, damage to the property or personal injury incurred during your stay at Parc Les Etoiles.
- Quadbiking is not allowed at the park.
- You can park your car near the bungalow, on the side of the paved road, but not on the grass. Please do not park your car at the end of the street (at the roundabout), this way every guest can find parking.
- If you haven't reported any preference regarding to the bungalow being smoking/non smoking and / or a pet-free bungalow, you must respect the rules of your assigned property.
Select number of persons and dates to view price
Over 20 years' experience in the European rental industry.
We provide Money-back guarantee for our clients. See our Terms and Conditions.
Secure transactions over a 256 bit encrypted connection, security certificate verified by GlobalSign.
Our company is highly rated by renters on Trust pilot.
505 reviews 8.2