Module Special 4 personen Wellness (Hottub)BN1177770
The park lies on the north side of Ede, in the Veluwe region of central Netherlands. It is surrounded by numerous attractions and a wonderful natural environment where you can take day excursions. Walk from the park along beautiful hiking and biking trails to Ede or the Ginkel Heath. The National Park "De Hoge Veluwe" and the Kröller Möller Museum are within cycling distance
Play tennis, football or basketball or just enjoy floating around in the beautiful indoor or outdoor pool, it is all here. Also during the peak season the restaurant organizes bingo evenings and cozy theme parties. The restaurant is open from April 1st to October 31st, depending on the number of guests. A holiday to remember!
This park is not free of fireworks around New Years'
Kitchen with coffee machine, fridge, freezer, microwave oven.
Bathroom with shower, toilet, sink
2 bedrooms with 2 single beds in each room. Beds are made at arrival. Space for cot
Luxury garden furniture
Parking at the accommodation (1 car)
Hot tub in garden
Sauna in garden
Around the park lies a beautiful wooded and heather area which you can explore by bike. Bicycles and go-karts can be rented in the park.
In the vicinity of park you have plenty of opportunities for day trips. Pretty Gelderland villages like Ede, Lunteren, Otterlo, Bennekom, Harskamp and Wekerom are within biking / walking distance. Ede has nice bars and offers numerous possibilities for a fun day or evening out with its cozy pubs, restaurants and ample shopping facilities. Ede also has one of the best ice cream parlors in the Netherlands, Bernardo's, where you’ll find fantastic homemade Italian ice cream!
The last ten days of August is dedicated to Ede’s Heideweek. During this period various fun activities are organized. If you love fairs, you will feel right at home. In July and August there are summer fairs in Ede, Lunteren, Barneveld (Veluwe old market) and Voorthuizen.
Looking for old crafts, novelties and fun summer productions? On the last Saturday of August there is the Lunteren historic day, where you can get to know the history of the region. In September, there is also plenty to do. There are special tours organized in the immediate vicinity of the holiday park. Each year, these trips are enthusiastically attended.
Culture, nature and wildlife parks, as well as museums and theme parks can be found in the surrounding cities of Utrecht, Arnhem, Apeldoorn and Amersfoort – all just half an hour away by car. Great attractions include: Het Loo Palace in Apeldoorn, the Apenheul in Apeldoorn, Walibi World in Biddinghuizen, Burgers Zoo in Arnhem, Ouwehand Zoo in Rhenen, Queen Juliana Park in Apeldoorn, the Dolphinarium in Harderwijk, the Dutch Open-Air Museum in Arnhem and the Toy Museum in Brummen.
After a great active day, the food court of the park is the perfect place to relax with a drink in the pub or a snack in the snack bar. Whatever you choose to do, you are sure to enjoy a wonderful holiday here!
- Shops:4 km
- City:4 km
- Water:20 km
- Golf:10 km
- Bike rental:On the spot
- Horseback riding:1200 meters
- Tennis court:1500 meters
- Bar:On the spot
- Theme park:30 km
- Beach:100 km
- Water sports:40 km
- Vineyard:10 km
- Playground:On the spot
- Restaurant:On the spot
- Mini-golf:4 km
- Thermal Springs / Spa:40 km
- ATM:4 km
- Supermarket:4 km
- Bakery:4 km
- Fitness:4 km
- Wellness centre:4 km
- Distance from Utrecht:50 km
- International airport:100 km
- Public Transport:2.5 km
- Distance to the capital:90 km
The following facilities are available for use upon booking this house:
- Internet Connection: Wireless Lan
- Parking: Yes
- Bath linen: Possible rental
- Bed linen: compulsory rental
- Kitchen linen: Possible rental
- Maximum number of pets: Max. 2 after consultation
- Holiday park: Yes
- Launderette: Park facility
- Maximum number of pets: Yes
- Shower: Yes
- Refrigerator: Yes
- Microwave: Yes
- Television: Yes
- Stove: Gas
- Electric kettle: Yes
- Coffee maker: Yes
- Fridge: Yes
- Terrace: Yes
- Garden furniture: Yes
- Sauna: Yes
- Shower: Yes
Conditions of the landlord:
From 1 January 2019 business bookings are not allowed.
- There is a pin machine at the reception. It is possible to pay with a credit card. - Tickets of € 100.00, € 200.00 and € 500.00 are not accepted at the park.
- We request that you state your reservation number in any correspondence.
- The deposit must be paid on arrival by direct debit only.
- There is no bed linen for the present child's bed. We request that you bring this yourself.
- Bed linen is mandatory to rent, bed making service is included.
- For a stay longer than one week, 3 Euro waste contribution must be paid locally for the extra period per week or part thereof.
- We cannot take any responsibility for lost property, damage to property or personal injury sustained during your stay in the park.
- Pets are welcome, but on request because not all accommodations are suitable for pets. Maximum 2 pets allowed.
Cats are not allowed in the accommodations.
- A number of houses within the type of house shown here may have additional facilities. While booking this type of home you will have the option to book (some of these) extra facilities. The preferred / essential costs are € 25, - once.
- Late check out (until 4 p.m., ON REQUEST) costs 50 euros, this must be arranged at the reception at the park.
- Bring your own bath linen and kitchen linen or rent it at the park (you can specify rent when booking).
There is free WIFI available for 4 devices.
The prices and availability shown are received via an automated system. It may be that changes are made in the time between 2 updates. This means we can only confirm the final price and availability to you within 48 hours.
Pet fee is not included in price.
Please note that young groups and parties are not allowed.
The stated prices and availability have been generated via an automated system. It may be that changes in both occurred during the update interval. Therefore we can only confirm the definite price and availability to you within 48 hours.
Select number of persons and dates to view price
Over 20 years' experience in the European rental industry.
We provide Money-back guarantee for our clients. See our Terms and Conditions.
Secure transactions over a 256 bit encrypted connection, security certificate verified by GlobalSign.
To protect people and the environment we plant 1 tree per person for each overnight stay.
Bungalow.Net Holidays BV is an intermediary, you conclude an agreement directly with the landlord.