It is noteworthy for its wide streets, with lots of greenery and many shops for a little pleasurable browsing after a day at the beach. The beaches are easily accessible from the shore road and are ideal for entertaining children with slides, swings, seesaws, and paddling pools.
For a holiday with a special emphasis on well-being and outdoor life, try the modern spa establishment "Thermae Oasis Spa § Beauty" which uses the local Bromine-rich water and features massage and relaxation areas.
There are plenty of hotels, houses and apartments for rent, as well as campsites and tourist villages between the sea and the Po Delta Park.
For a plunge into the past, it is possible to visit the actual hut where Garibaldi took shelter with his dying wife Anita on August 3, 1849.
4-rooms-detached house inside the green and nature, situated on a group of detached houses all with large garden on both sides and private car park. They are situated 400 m from the beach and 600 m from the centre. Supermarket is just 150 meters far.
On the ground floor there is a large living room with double sofa bed, kitchen with exit to second garden, a single bedroom and bathroom with shower; at the first floor there is a bedroom with double bed and one single bed, a bedroom with double beds, and a second bathroom with shower.
Outside there is in the front garden a covered terrace with grill and garden forniture.
Obviously, a visit to the historic center of Comacchio is not to be missed, the real capital of the Delta Park, which with its dense network of bridges and canals is an extraordinary "little Venice".
- Shops:100 meters
- Water:200 meters
- City:30 km
- Sea:200 meters
- Bike rental:500 meters
- Tennis court:2 km
- Bar:300 meters
- Theme park:500 meters
- Beach:200 meters
- Water sports:200 meters
- Playground:10 meters
- Restaurant:200 meters
- Mini-golf:500 meters
- Thermal Springs / Spa:1 km
- ATM:200 meters
- Supermarket:300 meters
- Bakery:300 meters
- Wellness centre:1 km
- Horseback riding:Yes
- Horseback riding:6.00 km
- Car rental:7 km
- Distance from Utrecht:1300 km
- International airport:90 km
- Public Transport:200 meters
- Distance to the capital:100 km
The following facilities are available for use upon booking this house:
- Parking: Yes
- Fireplace: Yes
- Bath linen: Possible rental
- Bed linen: Possible rental
- Launderette: available
- Refrigerator: Yes
- Washing machine: Yes
- Freezer: Yes
- Television: Yes
- Stove: Gas
- Coffee maker: Italian Espresso maker
- Furnace size: 4-burner
- Garden: Yes
- Terrace: Yes
- Garden furniture: Yes
- Bathtub: Yes
Conditions of the landlord:
• BABY BED: € 25,00 per week (optional, must be ordered)
• BED LINEN: € 8,00 per person per week (optional, must be ordered)
• TOWEL: € 8,00 per person per week (optional, must be ordered)
• FINAL CLEANING: € 90,00 for 8 beds (mandatory), the cleaning of the kitchenette must be done by the client: if the client doesn’t clean it, an extra charge of € 35,00 will be applied• PET: € 40,00 per week (mandatory) and by agreement with the Agency
• CITY TAX: € 0,30 per person per night till 14 consecutive nights. Therefor who will stay longer than 14 nights will pay the regular price for the 14 nights. Children till 11 years old are free.
Deposit: during the keys delivery of your apartment, We will ask You to leave a € 200,00 deposit.
We’ll give you back during the departure day after checking the apartment conditions.
The lodger is engaged to have carefulness with the apartment and with domestic fittings.
Please note that young groups and parties are not allowed.
Select number of persons and dates to view price
Over 20 years' experience in the European rental industry.
We provide Money-back guarantee for our clients. See our Terms and Conditions.
Secure transactions over a 256 bit encrypted connection, security certificate verified by GlobalSign.
To protect people and the environment we plant 1 tree per person for each overnight stay.
Bungalow.Net Holidays BV is an intermediary, you conclude an agreement directly with the landlord.